Three top Whitsunday Island destinations all in one day. Each Ocean Rafting day includes an exhilarating ride to world famous Whitehaven Beach, pristine snorkelling reefs around Hook and Border Islands and guided Whitsunday Island National Park walks.
Ocean Rafting semi rigid crafts are super fast doing up to 30 knots and allowing you to experience a fun fast ride, adventure, education and participation in amongst the natural beauty of the tropical Whitsunday Islands.
Ocean Rafting are the proud winners of the Whitsunday Adventure Tourism Award three years in a row.
Ocean Rafting was the first tour company in the Whitsundays to hold ecological accreditation from the Ecotourism Association of Australia and they consistently strive to be environmentally friendly.
25 guests per boat offer personalized snorkelling lessons and great service.
Eighty per cent of the vessels are shaded and a unique bow-boarding stair makes beach access easy.
There are two different tours to choose from or you could take advantage of their double deal and do both. Both marine safaris depart at 10.00 a.m. from the jetty at Coral Sea Resort. The Ocean Rafting courtesy bus can collect you from your accommodation anywhere in Airlie Beach” data-wpil-keyword-link=”linked”>Airlie Beach.
Ocean Rafting appeals to the ‘young at heart’.
The Northern Exposure is for the snorkel enthusiast offering two different snorkel destinations around Hook Island’s fringing reefs. An unforgettable visit to the protected shifting sands of Hill Inlet, Whitehaven Beach and a guided walk to the look out, rounds off a perfect day in paradise.
The Southern Lights includes a guided island walk to the Aboriginal Cave at Nara Inlet on Hook Island, a tropical snorkel at the pristine fringing reef of Border Island and relaxing on the white silica sand of Whitehaven Beach.
- Bird Watching
- Bush Walking
- World Heritage
Accommodation In Airlie Beach
Discover some of the accommodation in and around Ocean Rafting
- Affordable Whitsunday Accommodation and Cruises
- Airlie Apartments
- Airlie Beach Hotel
- Airlie Beach Myaura Bed and Breakfast
- Airlie Beach Organic Bed and Breakfast Whitsunday
- Airlie Cove Resort & Van Park
- Airlie Waterfront Bed and Breakfast
- Backpackers By The Bay
- Beaches Backpackers Airlie Beach
- Best Western Colonial Palms Motor Inn
- Best Western Mango House Resort
- Big 4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort
- Comfort Resort Club Crocodile Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort
- Downtown Airlie
- Flametree Tourist Village
- Island Gateway Holiday Park
- Island View Bed and Breakfast
- Koala Beach Resort Airlie Beach
- Magnums Backpackers Airlie Beach
- Martinique Whitsunday
- Mediterranean Resorts
- Pinnacles Resort and Spa
- Portside Whitsunday
- Reefside Villas Whitsunday
- Sailz Boutique Holiday Villas
- Sea Star Apartments
- Shingley Beach Resort
- Toscana Village Resort
- Water’s Edge Luxury Apartments
- Whitsunday Moorings B & B
- Whitsunday Terraces Resort
- Whitsunday Vista Resort
- Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
- Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
More Tours In Airlie Beach
Discover some of the tours options around Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
- Air Whitsunday Seaplanes
- Airlie Local Tours
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Classic Sailing
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Prosail Style Airlie Beach
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Tallship Adventures
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Whitsunday Marine Academy
- Aviation Adventures
- Aviation Tourism Australia
- Barefoot Cruises Australia
- Coral Trekker
- Cruise Whitsundays
- Fantasea Cruises Pty Ltd
- Mantaray Charters
- Ocean Rafting
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Islands, Reef and Dive
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Performance and Fun
- Oz Adventure Sailing – ProSail Maxi
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Sail and Dive
- Reef Odyssey
- Salty Dog Sea Kayaking
- Southern Cross Sailing Adventures
- Tallship Adventures