Coral Bay is located two hours’ drive south of Exmouth, near the heart of the 260 kilometre-long Ningaloo Reef.
Coral Bay offers warm weather all year round and while summer cyclones do occur in this region, they are infrequent in the Coral Bay area.
Coral Bay is a perfect destination for people of all ages seeking relaxation, adventure or simply something different. Well known for its marine life, Coral Bay is a great place to see whale sharks, humpback whales, dugongs, manta rays, turtles and an abundance of fish species. Great swimming, snorkelling and scuba diving are available all year round. A number of coral viewing vessels enable visitors to cruise over the sanctuary zone in comfort. Coral bay offers great beach fishing areas and several Deep Sea and Game fishing charters operate on a daily basis.Four Wheel bike tours offer the adventurous with a great opportunity to take a ride along the shores of the Ningaloo Reef.
Children are able to swim safely and experience the wonder of swimming amongst tropical fish and over coral gardens.
A range of accommodation including motel accommodation, self contained units, backpacker facilities, camping and a caravan park are available.
Activites and Experiences at Coral Bay
- Off Road Driving
- Fishing – Beach
- Fishing – Game
- Fishing – Deep Sea
- Sightseeing Clients view the many sights of the area.
- Marine Animal swimming
- Animal Viewing
- Marine Animal watching
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Public Bar
- Public Telephone
- Takeaway Food
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Caravan and Camping Accommodation in own/hired caravan or camping
- Diving To go below the surface of the water or a diving competition in a swimming or diving pool
- Fishing Related to any fishing activities
- Marine A location where visitors can observe whale sharks in their natural habitat
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Reef A reef is a ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the sea
- Relaxation Leisure
- Remote Remote and usually uninhabited or sparsely inhabitd areas of Australia
- Water based Relating to any activity based on water
- Wildlife Animals living in their natural environment or attractions that provide visitors with the opportunity to view a variety of wildlife
Nearest Airport: Learmonth (Exmouth)
Accommodation In Coral Bay
Discover some of the accommodation in and around Coral Bay