Best Western Mango House Resort, Airlie Beach
The comfortable self-contained units at Best Western Mango House Resort have a fresh and modern feel whilst maintaining the unique features of a traditional Queenslander. Wide overhanging eaves and louvered windows throughout allow the cool tropical breezes to flow through your spacious apartment. Each apartment has a balcony or patio overlooking either the pool area or the Conway National Park. As the units are not serviced every day, your privacy is assured and you can relax without interruption.
The barbecue is next to the large pool and outdoor spa, nestled into a level grassed area creating a calm relaxed atmosphere for you to enjoy and is surrounded by lush tropical gardens and cool fresh-water lilly ponds.
Whether you prefer snorkelling, scuba diving, touring the Whitsunday Islands or are revved up for an action packed holiday and want to leap out of a plane, jet ski or test your skill on a quad-bike, the onsite tour booking service can advise you on the best day trips to suit your desires. Visit one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, Whitehaven Beach and take in the view from Hill Inlet lookout. They will be happy to make the booking for you and where possible, arrange for you to be picked up from Mango House Resort.
Within a short walk is a local tavern for cooked breakfasts, lunches and dinner with specials every night. Just across the road is a seven day supermarket to cater for all your requirements while you stay in your self-catering unit.
Best Western Mango House Resort is ideally located within walking distance of Airlie Beach” data-wpil-keyword-link=”linked”>Airlie Beach, only a 20 minute walk from the heart of town but peaceful enough to be miles away. The local bus service runs past about every 40 minutes and taxis are also at your service.
At Best Western Mango House Resort the studio rooms pack all of the essentials and some extras into an airy room with ensuite bathroom. You can step out of bed through the sliding glass doors onto the balcony and enjoy the view of the treetops in the Conway National Park.
The studio room incorporates a queen-size bed and lounge area with day-night sofa. This can be used as a single bed if desired. The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave oven, electric fry pan and jug, toaster, crockery, cutlery and utensils, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board.
One Bedroom Apartment
This apartment is equipped with the necessities for self catering. Along with the microwave is a two burner ceramic hotplate, saucepans and utensils. You will also find an iron and ironing board, toaster, electric jug, coffee plunger, crockery and cutlery.
A Washing machine and tumble dryer ensure that your domestic duties can be taken care of efficiently and you have the day free to explore the surrounds. The queen size bed is in the separate bedroom and if required, two more single beds can be made up on the day/night sofa in the lounge area.
Two Bedroom Apartment
The two-bedroom apartments are all situated on the first floor and combine the studio unit and one-bedroom apartment to give you a twin key apartment – so rather than just an extra bedroom, you get double everything. An extra privacy door means that you can leave your unit doors open to each other but closed from the other guests.
With the combination of two queen-size beds and three single beds made up from the day/night sofas, up to seven people can be accommodated and you each have a private balcony.
More Accommodation In Airlie Beach
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Airlie Beach.
- Affordable Whitsunday Accommodation and Cruises
- Airlie Apartments
- Airlie Beach Hotel
- Airlie Beach Myaura Bed and Breakfast
- Airlie Beach Organic Bed and Breakfast Whitsunday
- Airlie Cove Resort & Van Park
- Airlie Waterfront Bed and Breakfast
- Backpackers By The Bay
- Beaches Backpackers Airlie Beach
- Best Western Colonial Palms Motor Inn
- Best Western Mango House Resort
- Big 4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort
- Comfort Resort Club Crocodile Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort
- Downtown Airlie
- Flametree Tourist Village
- Island Gateway Holiday Park
- Island View Bed and Breakfast
- Koala Beach Resort Airlie Beach
- Magnums Backpackers Airlie Beach
- Martinique Whitsunday
- Mediterranean Resorts
- Pinnacles Resort and Spa
- Portside Whitsunday
- Reefside Villas Whitsunday
- Sailz Boutique Holiday Villas
- Sea Star Apartments
- Shingley Beach Resort
- Toscana Village Resort
- Water’s Edge Luxury Apartments
- Whitsunday Moorings B & B
- Whitsunday Terraces Resort
- Whitsunday Vista Resort
- Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
- Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
Tours In Airlie Beach
Discover some of the tours options around Airlie Beach
- Air Whitsunday Seaplanes
- Airlie Local Tours
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Classic Sailing
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Prosail Style Airlie Beach
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Tallship Adventures
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Whitsunday Marine Academy
- Aviation Adventures
- Aviation Tourism Australia
- Barefoot Cruises Australia
- Coral Trekker
- Cruise Whitsundays
- Fantasea Cruises Pty Ltd
- Mantaray Charters
- Ocean Rafting
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Islands, Reef and Dive
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Performance and Fun
- Oz Adventure Sailing – ProSail Maxi
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Sail and Dive
- Reef Odyssey
- Salty Dog Sea Kayaking
- Southern Cross Sailing Adventures
- Tallship Adventures