Girraween Environmental Lodge, Ballandean
Surrounded by Girraween National Park, Girraween Lodge offers luxury accommodation, conveniently located close to the Granite Belt wineries.
Escape the hot summer nights on four hundred acres of peace and quiet. Relax under the stars in a headed outdoor spa. Enjoy cold winters beside your own private fireplace.
The ten self-contained lodges each boast a two person spa bath, king size beds, wood fires, DVD player, barbecue on spacious decks, undercover parking, well appointed kitchens and take full advantage of the spectacular bush and unique rock formations.
Only three hours drive from Brisbane, Girraween Lodge is an ideal retreat from the city.
Two Bedroom Lodges
One Bedroom Cabin
- Bird Watching
- Bush Walking
More Accommodation In Ballandean
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Ballandean.
- Accommodation Creek Cottages
- Applegrove Schoolhouse and Farmhouse
- Ballan Cottage
- Ballandean Lodge
- Carriage Stop Cottage
- Cypress Ridge Cottages
- Girraween Country Inn
- Girraween Environmental Lodge
- Granite Ridge Wines – Fergies Hill Cottage
- James’ Farmhouse and Cottage
- Kurrajong Vineyard Cottages
- Smiths Vineyard
- Squished Berry
- Twinstar Guesthouse & Observatory
- Vineyard Cottages and Cafe
- Windswept Country Retreat
Tours In Ballandean
Discover some of the tours options around Ballandean