Ballandean Lodge, Ballandean
Ballandean Lodge is a 100 year old Queenslander which nestles between the vineyards and stone fruit orchards of South East Queensland.
There are four National Parks close by. Enjoy the privacy of your own comfortable room with ensuite and admire the magnificent views from all the verandahs. After a day in the wineries, sip your wine while watching the glorious sunset, before enjoying a home-cooked dinner in the dining room.
Steve and Rebecca, look forward to welcoming you to the peace and tranquillity of their home.
The Magnolia Room has a private verandah. Toffee and Russet Pear Room also feature a queen size bed & private ensuite leading onto the beautiful Queensland verandahs.
More Accommodation In Ballandean
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Ballandean.
- Accommodation Creek Cottages
- Applegrove Schoolhouse and Farmhouse
- Ballan Cottage
- Ballandean Lodge
- Carriage Stop Cottage
- Cypress Ridge Cottages
- Girraween Country Inn
- Girraween Environmental Lodge
- Granite Ridge Wines – Fergies Hill Cottage
- James’ Farmhouse and Cottage
- Kurrajong Vineyard Cottages
- Smiths Vineyard
- Squished Berry
- Twinstar Guesthouse & Observatory
- Vineyard Cottages and Cafe
- Windswept Country Retreat
Tours In Ballandean
Discover some of the tours options around Ballandean