Talwood is well known for it’s annual Picnic Races held on the June long weekend each year. People travel from afar for this event and the town swells to ten times it’s normal population.
Talwood has a pretty main street, with well kept lawns and trees.
Activites and Experiences at Talwood
- Farm/Station activity
- Fishing – Estuary
- Gambling Poker Machines at the pub.
- Banking Facilities At the Post Office.
- Coach Stop
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Public Bar
- Post Office
- Public Telephone
- Sporting Facilities At the Recreation Reserve.
- Takeaway Food
- Tennis Court
- Places of Worship
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Pub Stay
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
Nearest Airport: Talwood Unlicensed