Vibrant and diverse entertainment all day, every day
Woolloomooloo in Sydney‘s Eastern Suburbs, offers a multitude of waterfront al fresco dining experiences along the restored Woolloomooloo Wharf providing stunning views of the city skyline and harbour surrounds. Inside is the ultra modern five star hotel, Blue Woolloomooloo Sydney and the stylish Water Bar, tended by master cocktail makers. Pamper yourself at Spa Chakra, a premier day spa located inside Blue Woolloomooloo . Woolloomooloo is also home to Harry’s Cafe de Wheels. Busy til the early hours serving the post-party crowd, Harry’s is more than a pie shop, it’s an institution not to be missed.
Nearby, Kings Cross, the most densely populated square kilometre in Australia, buzzes with nightclubs, live music, adult entertainment and more than two hundred of the city’s finest restaurants, bars and cafes. Australia’s best known entertainment district never sleeps and holds appeal for late night revellers, jet-lagged travellers and the energetic in-crowd with bars that attract the stars, and restaurants by signature chefs such as Neil Perry and Luke Mangan, Away from the bright lights, the Cross boasts some fine examples of colonial and art deco architecture such as Elizabeth Bay House and Tusculum House.
- Take a walking tour of the Australian Navy’s historic Garden Island.
- Enjoy waterfront alfresco dining and fresh seafood at one of the classy restaurants lining Woolloomooloo wharf.
- The perfect spot for an ultimate Sydney cocktail is the chic Water Bar located inside Woolloomooloo wharf.
- Drop by Harry’s Cafe de Wheels for a great Aussie meat pie.
- Locality: Suburb
- Woolloomooloo Postcode: 2011
- State: New South Wales
- Region: Sydney
- Latitude: -33.86928
- Longitude: 151.22041
- Elevation: 7m
- Population: 4011
- Median Income: $57564
- Area (Sq/km): 0.372
- Timezone: Australia/Sydney