Middleton Beach is a coastal suburb of the City of Albany, located on the south coast of Western Australia. It is an easy five minute drive via Middleton Road (or half hour walk) from the city centre.
Middleton Beach is a popular beach. It is an ideal spot to go swimming, surfing and body boarding, or perhaps you would prefer a relaxing picnic on the lawns beneath the Norfolk Pine trees. The Middleton beach boardwalk starts at Ellen Cove and takes you past Point King and the entrance to Princess Royal Harbour, finishing in the city centre. The walk offers lovely views across the beach and King George Sound. Keep an eye out for whales, dolphins and wildflowers as you make your way along.
Enjoy a meal at one of several cafes and restaurants in the beach area.
There are camping and caravan sites, cabins, chalets, a range of apartments and hotel accommodation available at Middleton Beach.
Activites and Experiences at Middleton Beach
- Sightseeing Clients view the many sights of the area.
- Accommodation Accommodation is available in the town
- Public Bar
- Public Telephone
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Caravan and Camping Accommodation in own/hired caravan or camping
- City Large town with a population of over 30,000 people
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- Golf Playing or watching Golf
- Honeymoon Holiday marketed towards honeymoon couples
- Indulgence/Luxury Anything conducive to sumptuous living
- Marine A location where visitors can observe whales in their natural habitat
- Nightlife Entertainment/activities at night
- Water based Relating to any activity based on water
- Wildflower The flower of an uncultivated plant
Nearest Airport: Albany