Sitting at the southern entrance of the Whitsunday Passage, Brampton Island is a blue water, white sand tropical island haven. Almost entirely National Park, Brampton has seven glorious beaches and its own coral reef.
Nestled amidst lush landscaped gardens, Brampton Island has an intimate 106 room resort overlooking the Cumberland Group of Islands. There are stunning salt-water and fresh-water pools to laze by, entertainment and a host of land and water based activities – most included in the tariff.
Brampton Island has an abundance of native bush and wildlife, including kangaroos. Explore the island on a leisurely bushwalk through the National Park. Snorkelling safaris exploring Brampton’s coral gardens are one of the many ways to enjoy the remarkable blue waters of the Whitsundays and guests can also sail a catamaran, take out a paddle ski or simply laze in a beachside hammock and savour the tropical setting.
Activites and Experiences at Brampton Island
- Cruising Boomnetting, champagne and cheese, round island.
- Golfing ‘Chip and Putt’.
- Tennis Day and night or floodlit.
- Water-based Surfskis, sailboards, catamarans, tube rides, water bikes, guided jet ski tours.
- Beach Two beaches.
- Golf ‘Chip and Putt’.
- National Park
- Swimming Pool Brampton Island Resort has two swimming pools.
- Tennis Court
- Flora and Fauna
- National Park
- Nature based
- Relaxation Spa Treatments.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
Nearest Airport: Brampton Island
Accommodation In Brampton Island
Discover some of the accommodation in and around Brampton Island