Flames of the Forest
Experience an evening in the Enchanted Rainforest!
Light the flame of the forest…ignite your senses as you walk along a flame lit trail beneath the canopy of the oldest rainforest in the world.
Feel the wonder of this legendary place and explore the mysteries of time, culture and cuisine in the spellbinding candlelit drama that is the enchanted forest.
This evening of dining and entertainment in the middle of the rainforest is a unique and unforgettable experience. The cuisine is exotic, the entertainment while dining portrays aspects of aboriginal culture as well as talent from New Australia. This is a one of a kind rainforest experience in Australia that will become a lifetime memory. Ideal for travellers as well as corporate incentive groups. The venue is conveniently located by Port Douglas – the gateway to Australia’s Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest, two World Heritage listed areas side by side!
Activites and Experiences at Flames of the Forest
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Public toilet
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Thursday nights, Aboriginal Dreamtime story accompanied by didgeridoo.
- Aussie Lifestyle The only five star rainforest dining experience available to the public in Australia.
- Cultural Aboriginal entertainment Thursday nights, local jazz singer and guitarist on Friday nights and Saturday night is a surprise night, Flames of the Forest’ choice of entertainer.
- Environmental Flames of the Forest are Landcare Australia partners and for every guest attending a Flames dinner, a native tree is planted to regenerate rainforest in the local area.
- Food and Wine Gourmet traveller Jaguar award winners for Gastronomic Travel 2001 based on exotic and innovative menus and fine Australian wines.
- Indulgence/Luxury A magical dining experience not available anywhere else in the country.
- Nature based
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Adult Getaway
- Empty Nesters
- Gay and Lesbian
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Tourism Tropical North Qld
- Sunlover Holidays
- Drop off
- Meet & Greet
- Resource Material
- Seat belts
Accommodation In Port Douglas
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Port Douglas.
- At The Mango Tree
- Balboa Apartments
- Bay Villas Resort Port Douglas
- Beach Terraces
- BIG4 Port Douglas Glengarry Holiday Park
- Boat House Apartments, The
- BreakFree Portsea
- BreakFree Reef Club
- Cayman Villas Port Douglas
- Coral Sea Villas
- Dreamcatcher Apartments
- Driftwood Mantaray On Macrossan
- Executive Retreats – Bali Hai
- Freestyle Resort Port Douglas
- Garrick House
- Hibiscus Gardens Spa Resort
- Macrossan House Holiday Apartments
- Mandalay and Shalimar
- Mantra Aqueous on Port
- Mantra Links Resort
- Marina Terraces Holiday Apartments
- Martinique on Macrossan
- Mediterranean Port Douglas, The
- Meridian at Port Douglas, The
- Nautilus Holiday Apartments
- Nimrod Resort Apartments
- Oak Beach Cottage
- Outrigger Heritage
- Outrigger in the Village
- Outrigger On the Inlet
- Pavilions, The
- Pink Flamingo, The
- Port Douglas Beachfront Terrace
- Port Douglas Coral Apartments
- Port Douglas Outrigger
- Port Douglas Palm Villas
- Port Douglas Peninsula Boutique Hotel
- Port Douglas Queenslander, The
- Port Douglas Retreat
- Port Douglas Sands Resort
- Port Douglas Tropic Sands
- Port O’Call Lodge
- Radisson Treetops Resort and Spa Port Douglas
- Reflections Of Port Douglas
- Regal Port Douglas
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas
- Ti-Tree Resort
- Tropical Nites Holiday Townhouses
- Tropical Reef Apartments
- Verandahs Port Douglas
- Villa San Michele
- White House, The
More Tours In Port Douglas
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Port Douglas.