Woodman Point Holiday Park, Fremantle
Woodman Point Holiday Park, Fremantle, Western Australia. This four star rated park is set in the heart of an A-class reserve and regional park. Locations like this are getting harder to find anywhere in Australia, especially in such close proximity to a capital city.
From the park you can walk to the fishing jetty, visit the safe swimming beach, cycle or walk along the track to Fremantle, go on guided bushwalks or bird watch in this wonderful natural setting.
Our friendly staff will book tours of Perth and historical Fremantle or a ferry trip to Western Australia’s most famous island, Rottnest Island.
Nearby Fremantle offers alfresco dining, markets and shopping. Jet ski hire is just up the road and Adventure World Water Park a short drive away. Special events are organised by the park and include champagne breakfasts, sausage sizzles, live entertainment at holiday times and trips to Perth’s Burswood Casino.
The park offers a range of accommodation to suit all budgets – fully equipped spa chalets, standard and deluxe family chalets, self-contained units, powered and un-powered tent sites, grassed caravan and motorhome sites.
Woodman Point Holiday Park’s facilities include a mediterranean style outdoor swimming pool with grassed surround, new games room with kitchen facilities, television, pool table, table tennis and video games. Barbecues covered with shade sails, children’s playground, small deli, immaculate ablution blocks, undercover campers kitchen, fully equipped laundries, public phones, gas refills and internet access booths.
Activites and Experiences at Woodman Point Holiday Park
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Big 4
- BBQ Facilities Grill used to cook meal over charcoal out of doors
- Office Services/Business Services
- Camp Kitchen Kitchen usually outdoors with major appliances
- Car park
- Vehicle wash facilities Designated area located on premises to wash vehicles
- Cots Available
- Cycle/Running Path Cycle/Running Paths
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Games/Recreation Room
- Gas LPG Available
- Ice Ice facilities available
- Iron Iron/ironing board in room
- Kiosk Kiosk facilities available on premises
- Non Smoking Establishment No smoking within establishment
- Pay/Satellite TV Access to pay TV/movie/sport/news channels.
- Playground Children’s playground on-site
- Swimming Pool Outdoor Swimming Pool located outdoors
- Public Telephone Public Telephone available on premises
- Tour Desk Tour Desk available on premises for guests to make tour bookings
- TV/Lounge Area Communal area providing chairs and televison for guest use
- Caravan and Camping Accommodation in own/hired caravan or camping
- National Park
- Relaxation Unwind and take it easy
- Adult Getaway
- Caravan Industry Australia Limited
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Tourism Council Australia
- Visitor Information Centre
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- 4 Stars
- DVD Player
- Microwave oven
- Non Smoking Room
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
More Accommodation In Fremantle
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Fremantle.
- 100 Hubble Accommodation
- Boatshed Apartment Fremantle
- Callan Apartments
- Coogee Beach Holiday Park
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
- Fothergills of Fremantle
- Fremantle Colonial Accommodation
- Fremantle Monument Hill View Apartment
- Fremantle Village
- Freo Mews Executive Apartments
- Mole End Cottage
- Morgano Fish
- Morgano Sea
- Morgano Star
- Mosman Beach (self-serviced) Apartments
- Norfolk Hotel
- Number Six Properties
- Pier 21 Resort
- Port Mill Bed and Breakfast
- Quest Harbour Village Apartments
- Stone’s Throw
- TradeWinds Hotel Fremantle
- Westerley Accommodation: Self-contained in Fremantle
- Woodman Point Holiday Park
Tours In Fremantle
Experience some of the tours options around Fremantle.