Fantasea Cruises Pty Ltd
Fantasea Cruises is the largest day cruise operator in the Whitsunday region, operating cruises throughout the magnificent Whitsunday Islands and to the Great Barrier Reef. Fantasea Cruises prides itself on its quality products and excellence in service. Their fleet of modern, air-conditioned, high-speed catamarans provide a smooth and comfortable passage to the outer Barrier Reef and Whitsunday Islands.
Fantasea Cruises offers a Great Barrier Reef Cruise to Fantasea Reefworld which is a permanently moored adventure platform on the Great Barrier Reef, Reefsleep which is an overnight stay at Reefworld on the Great Barrier Reef, Whitehaven Beach Cruises which is seven kilometres of glistening white silica sand surrounded by crystal clear waters. There’s also a Whitsunday Islands Cruises, which is a daily cruise to Hamilton Island, Daydream Island Resort and Spa and Long Island. Blue Ferries is an inter island ferry services throughout the Whitsunday Islands and there’s Whale Watching from mid July to mid September.
Islands that utilise these services for day cruises to the Great Barrier Reef are Hamilton Island Resort, Daydream Island Resort, Long Island Resort Club Crocodile and Club Med Lindeman Island.
All departures commence from Shute Harbour so mainland accommodation houses are also well catered for.
Whitehaven Beach Two Island Cruise
The only way to truly experience two of the Whitsundays wonderful icons is in style and comfort aboard a large, high-speed and air-conditioned Fantasea Cruises catamaran.
A visit to cosmopolitan Hamilton Island is a definite Whitsundays must-do! Hamilton Island is the largest resort in the South Pacific, and boasts an exciting mix of things to see and do.
Picturesque Whithaven Beach is one of the Whitsundays premier natural attractions – seven kilometres of glistening white silca sand complemented by crystal clear waters.
Fantasea Cruises experience at Whitehaven Beach is exactly what each individual wants it to be.
Imagine experiencing all the splendour of the Great Barrier Reef at night. The brightness of the stars twinkling in the sky above, the moonlit crystal waters gently lapping against spectacular coral walls, and that unique feeling of peace and tranquility one can only experience when secluded on this natural wonder that stretches some 2500 kilometres.
Encompassing two days and one night at Reefworld. Reefsleep accommodates a maximum of six guests only and allows you to enjoy the solitude and tranquility of the Great Barrier Reef in a decidedly individual environment.
Great Barrier Reef Cruise to Reefworld
Travel aboard a large, high-speed, air-conditioned catamaran to the idyllic Great Barrier Reef for a day of unsurpassed adventure. Reefworld, located at Hardy Reef, is your base for exploring this natural wonder. Hardy Reef is one of the most beautiful and prolific of nature’s coral gardens, confirmed by the vibrant coral and abundance of marine life experienced whilst snorkelling or diving.
Tour the reef without getting wet aboard the large spacious semi-submersibles and learn from informative commentary delivered by experienced Reef Interpreters.
- National Park
- World Heritage
Accommodation In Airlie Beach
Discover some of the accommodation in and around Fantasea Cruises Pty Ltd
- Affordable Whitsunday Accommodation and Cruises
- Airlie Apartments
- Airlie Beach Hotel
- Airlie Beach Myaura Bed and Breakfast
- Airlie Beach Organic Bed and Breakfast Whitsunday
- Airlie Cove Resort & Van Park
- Airlie Waterfront Bed and Breakfast
- Backpackers By The Bay
- Beaches Backpackers Airlie Beach
- Best Western Colonial Palms Motor Inn
- Best Western Mango House Resort
- Big 4 Adventure Whitsunday Resort
- Comfort Resort Club Crocodile Airlie Beach
- Coral Sea Resort
- Downtown Airlie
- Flametree Tourist Village
- Island Gateway Holiday Park
- Island View Bed and Breakfast
- Koala Beach Resort Airlie Beach
- Magnums Backpackers Airlie Beach
- Martinique Whitsunday
- Mediterranean Resorts
- Pinnacles Resort and Spa
- Portside Whitsunday
- Reefside Villas Whitsunday
- Sailz Boutique Holiday Villas
- Sea Star Apartments
- Shingley Beach Resort
- Toscana Village Resort
- Water’s Edge Luxury Apartments
- Whitsunday Moorings B & B
- Whitsunday Terraces Resort
- Whitsunday Vista Resort
- Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
- Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
More Tours In Airlie Beach
Discover some of the tours options around Whitsunday Wanderers Resort
- Air Whitsunday Seaplanes
- Airlie Local Tours
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Classic Sailing
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Prosail Style Airlie Beach
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Tallship Adventures
- Aussie Adventure Sailing – Whitsunday Marine Academy
- Aviation Adventures
- Aviation Tourism Australia
- Barefoot Cruises Australia
- Coral Trekker
- Cruise Whitsundays
- Fantasea Cruises Pty Ltd
- Mantaray Charters
- Ocean Rafting
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Islands, Reef and Dive
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Performance and Fun
- Oz Adventure Sailing – ProSail Maxi
- Oz Adventure Sailing – Sail and Dive
- Reef Odyssey
- Salty Dog Sea Kayaking
- Southern Cross Sailing Adventures
- Tallship Adventures