Experience the Great Barrier Reef aboard Quicksilver – Australia’s most wanted reef cruise company, with daily cruises from Cairns, Palm Cove and Port Douglas.
With advanced Ecotourism Certification, Quicksilver offers an impressive range of reef activities with a variety of experiences including reef and island cruises, and adventure dive and snorkel tours.
Quicksilver’s Outer Barrier Reef cruise to the ribbon reefs at the very edge of Australia’s Continental Shelf is the landmark reef experience that sets the standard for all Quicksilver’s cruises. Sleek, wave-piercing catamarans take visitors to the spacious activity platforms moored in sheltered lagoons at the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef. Here, guests can explore the reef from the comfort of a semi-submersible, an underwater observatory, or by snorkelling and diving in the coral gardens.
Quicksilver’s luxury sailing catamaran, Wavedancer, offers the fun and romance of island sailing to Low Isles. Each day, the vessel moors in the calm, translucent waters of Low Isles’ picturesque lagoon, where a host of reef activities await guests to this island paradise. Visitor numbers are limited to preserve the environment.
For the more adventurous, the Silver Series offers fun and adventure with day dive and snorkel tours. Departing daily from Port Douglas and Cairns, The Silver Series luxury catamarans, Silversonic and Silverswift, are custom built for small groups of adventure-minded people. Visit three reef sites to experience five hours of snorkelling, introductory diving or up to three certified dives.
Quicksilver passengers travelling from Cairns or Palm Cove to Port Douglas can see one of the most spectacular scenic coastlines in Australia by luxury coach with commentary.
Quicksilver is the Great Barrier Reef and has a personal reef experience suited to you.
Activites and Experiences at Quicksilver Connections
- Aussie Host
- Caravan Industry Australia Program
- National Ecotourism Certification Program (EcoCertification)
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI)
- Scuba Schools International (SSI)
- Cruising Great Barrier Reef cruising with a choice of four different day cruise options.
- Scuba-Diving Certified and introductory.
- Snorkelling Guided
- Marine Animal swimming
- Marine Animal watching
- Car park Free car parking to visitors at departure and arrival point.
- Checkin Desk Check-in office is located at departure point.
- Public Transport Public transport is available eg local bus or taxi.
- Public phone Phone available at departure point.
- Public toilet Toilets available to visitors at departure and arrival point.
- Taxi rank Taxi phone is available at departure point.
- Active A variety of water based reef activities including snorkelling and diving.
- Adventure Great Barrier Reef diving and introductory diving for the adventurous.
- Cruise Great Barrier Reef cruise by wavepiercing catamaran to a platform at the edge of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Diving Certified and introductory diving is available at the reef.
- Eco Tourism Advanced Eco Tourism Accreditation highlights Quicksilver’s commitment to the preservation and sustainability of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Educational Qualified Marine Biologists travel daily to the reef and offer a marine biologist presentation, guided snorkelling tours and assistance with any questions.
- Environmental Quicksilver believes in preserving the environment that we travel to and the company is focused on best environmental practices across all elements of our company.
- Island Travel to Low Isles, a coral cay island, with our 30 metre luxury sailing catamaran, Wavedancer.
- Marine Great Barrier Reef Marine based operator.
- National Park Visit the eighth wonder of the world.
- Nature based Pristine environment with a variety of fish and corals can be observed in the Great Barrier Reef.
- Reef Agincourt Reef on the very edge of the Great Barrier Reef, is renowned for its abundance of marine life and the clarity of the water.
- Soft Adventure Activities for swimmers and non swimmers catering for your individual choice.
- Water based Variety of water based activities from snorkelling, diving and snorkelling tours are available.
- World Heritage The Great Barrier Reef is a World Heritage listed area.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Gay and Lesbian
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Tourism Tropical North Qld
- Sunlover Holidays
- American Express
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Diners Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Japan Credit Bureau
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Foreign Travellers Cheques
- Drop off
- Interpreter Service
- Meet & Greet
- Resource Material
- Seat belts
- Cruise Ship
Accommodation In Port Douglas
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Port Douglas.
- At The Mango Tree
- Balboa Apartments
- Bay Villas Resort Port Douglas
- Beach Terraces
- BIG4 Port Douglas Glengarry Holiday Park
- Boat House Apartments, The
- BreakFree Portsea
- BreakFree Reef Club
- Cayman Villas Port Douglas
- Coral Sea Villas
- Dreamcatcher Apartments
- Driftwood Mantaray On Macrossan
- Executive Retreats – Bali Hai
- Freestyle Resort Port Douglas
- Garrick House
- Hibiscus Gardens Spa Resort
- Macrossan House Holiday Apartments
- Mandalay and Shalimar
- Mantra Aqueous on Port
- Mantra Links Resort
- Marina Terraces Holiday Apartments
- Martinique on Macrossan
- Mediterranean Port Douglas, The
- Meridian at Port Douglas, The
- Nautilus Holiday Apartments
- Nimrod Resort Apartments
- Oak Beach Cottage
- Outrigger Heritage
- Outrigger in the Village
- Outrigger On the Inlet
- Pavilions, The
- Pink Flamingo, The
- Port Douglas Beachfront Terrace
- Port Douglas Coral Apartments
- Port Douglas Outrigger
- Port Douglas Palm Villas
- Port Douglas Peninsula Boutique Hotel
- Port Douglas Queenslander, The
- Port Douglas Retreat
- Port Douglas Sands Resort
- Port Douglas Tropic Sands
- Port O’Call Lodge
- Radisson Treetops Resort and Spa Port Douglas
- Reflections Of Port Douglas
- Regal Port Douglas
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas
- Ti-Tree Resort
- Tropical Nites Holiday Townhouses
- Tropical Reef Apartments
- Verandahs Port Douglas
- Villa San Michele
- White House, The
More Tours In Port Douglas
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Port Douglas.