Wittacork Dairy Cottages, Maleny
Wittacork is a modern working dairy farm on three hundred acres, containing over one hundred acres of pristine rainforest. The farm adjoins Lake Baroon and State Forest and is a Land for Wildlife registered property.
The self contained western red cedar cottages are set on a ridge overlooking Lake Baroon and the Obi Obi Gorge National Park and surrounded by rainforest
Guests can watch the cows being milked, feed the calves, collect eggs, bushwalk or laze on the deck soaking in the peace and the views.
The property now has a kilometre of walking tracks in the rainforest with bridges across creeks and waterfall viewing areas.
Activites and Experiences at Wittacork Dairy Cottages
- Farm/Station activity Working dairy farm.
- Animal Viewing Watch cows being milked.
- BBQ Facilities
- Car park
- Cots Available
- Gardens in property
- High Chair
- Movie Hire Selection of videos available at no charge.
- Outdoor furniture
- Wood Heater/Pot Belly
- Farm/Station Working dairy farm.
- Flora and Fauna Registered land for wildlife property.
- Mountain Set in Blackall Ranges.
- National Park Overlooks Obiobi Gorge.
- Rainforest 100 acres of rainforest.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- American Express
- Cheques Bank
- Diners Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Money Order
- 3 1/2 Stars
- Clock Radio
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities – FULL
- Cooking Facilities – Limited There is no oven.
- DVD Player
- Heating Wood heater.
- Insect screens
- Iron/Ironing board
- Microwave oven
- Stereo/CD player
- Video Cassette Recorder
- Washing Machine
More Accommodation In Maleny
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Maleny.
Tours In Maleny
Experience some of the tours options around Maleny.