Bouvard Cruises offer a truly wonderful way to see just some of the Mandurah waterways, with a pleasant commentary of the past, present and future of the region.
As the vessel ‘Peel Supercat’ journeys out of Mandjar Bay you will cruise at a leisurely pace through the Port Mandurah Canals past the many beautiful homes that have been built in this unique development.
Once out into the open waters of the Peel Inlet and the Creery Wetlands with all their natural splendour, you will be amazed at the abundance of water birds that have chosen to make this their home.
The one hour dolphin cruise tours are designed to enhance your stay in Mandurah.
More often than not, pods of local dolphins will join in the tour. The dolphins appear to be attracted to the unique vibrations and resonance of the Supercat. Even though they are wild and free creatures, they seem to enjoy the interaction with the boat, giving opportunity for incredible photography sessions.
The world class Mandurah Ocean Marina and Dolphin Quay are well worth the visit with their seven day indoor markets & many eateries.
With the entrance to the ocean in sight you will end this memorable tour once again in Mandjar Bay.
Activites and Experiences at Bouvard Cruises
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Relaxation Unwind and take it easy
- Water based
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
Accommodation In Mandurah
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Mandurah.
- Apollo Quay Luxury Townhouse on the Canals
- Atrium Resort Hotel
- Dawesville Caravan Park Holiday Village
- Madora Holiday Home
- Mandurah Caravan and Tourist Park
- Mandurah Gates Resort
- Mandurah Holiday Village
- Mandurah Ocean Marina Chalets
- Peelview Court Holiday Accommodation
- Quest Mandurah
- Seashells Resort Mandurah
- Silver Sands Resort
- Singleton Beach Bed & Breakfast
- Wedge, The
- Yalgorup Eco Park on the Beach