Prestons Inland and Coastal Fishing Charters
Prestons Inland and Coastal Fishing Charters, Icfish, offer barramundi fishing charters on the magnificent Daly River situated in the Northern Territory. You can experience the thrill of catching a hard fighting fish, and see large salt and fresh water crocodiles in the wild.
The expert guide will provide a demonstration, along with commentary on the wildlife. Icfish offer a range of exciting experiences including mud crabbing on Darwin Harbour, bluewater sportfishing, hunting safaris and camping adventures. Extended charters include meals, accommodation and transfers, guided fishing.
Activites and Experiences at Prestons Inland and Coastal Fishing Charters
- Nothern Territory Tourism Accreditation Program
- Savannah Guide Also a roving interpreter
- Off Road Driving
- City Sightseeing
- Cruising Hours cruising up or down the Daly River with commentary on interesting facts on the wildlife, land and river.
- Fishing – Estuary
- Sightseeing Package charters spend time in Darwin seeing the sights prior or after mudcrabbing. When in Daly River a tour of the local Aboriginal community is recommended.
- Animal Viewing
- Marine Animal watching
- Car park
- Checkin Desk
- Public phone
- Public toilet
- Caravan and Camping
- Flora and Fauna
- Nature based
- Off road
- Water based
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation Katherine Regional Tourism Association, Central Australian Tourism Industry Association, Tourism Top End
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
Accommodation In Daly River
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Daly River.
More Tours In Daly River
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Daly River.