Scenic helicopter flights have been a favourite with Perth families and their visiting friends for years and now Heli West is making its mark with international visitors.
Established at both the City Helipad and Jandakot Airport since 1990, Heli West is committed in providing quality service and value for money.
Scenic flights begin for as little as $60.00 per person. This unique service is accessible and affordable for the local community, visiting interstate travellers and international tourists. Fun for everyone!
A scenic flight is the perfect way to explore the great diversity that Perth has to offer. See more of Perth in minutes than in days by road! Aerial tours include Perth City, Kings Park, the Swan River, Fremantle and the Sunset Coast including Scarborough and Cottesloe. Scenic flights make perfect gift ideas and gift vouchers are available. Make that birthday or anniversary a day to remember or how about a marriage proposal by helicopter? Get creative with the friendly staff at Heli West for extra unique ideas.
Elevate your company profile. Combine business with pleasure and impress your clients with an exhilarating helicopter flight. The perfect way to showcase our remote capital city with its pristine white beaches, escarpment boundary and unique meandering waterways. Ensure visiting dignitaries gain maximum impact in minimum time by creating the perfect company impression.
Wine trips in the magnificent Swan Valley and experience its incredible diversity located right on Perth’s doorstep. Affordable scenic flights allow you to have a tantalising peek at our oldest wine region. Visit the country without leaving town. Broaden your client’s experience by taking a truly exhilarating coastal flight along the dazzling white sandy beaches to Margaret River, Western Australia’s premium food and wine region, ensuring a unique and memorable business meeting.
Heli West is recognised for its commitment to community services and proudly participates in many activities organised by worthwhile community and service groups. It is an accredited tourist operator and supports local, state and federal tourism bodies.
Activites and Experiences at Heli West
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Scenic Flight
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Checkin Desk Checkin Desk available
- Public Transport Public Transport is available (taxi, bus, train, tram)
- Public toilet Facilities for personal hygiene
- Waiting Area Waiting area is provided
- Adventure Unusual and exciting experience or an endurance race consisting of a variety of adventure activities
- City Large town with a population of over 30,000 people
- Rural/Country Relating to the rural/country lifestyle (ie agricultural or pastoral)
- Indulgence/Luxury Anything conducive to sumptuous living
- Soft Adventure
- Empty Nesters
- Gay and Lesbian
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Visitor Information Centre
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Money Order
- Meet & Greet Welcoming service on arrival
- Seat belts Seat Belts are fitted to the service transport
Accommodation In Fremantle
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Fremantle.
- 100 Hubble Accommodation
- Boatshed Apartment Fremantle
- Callan Apartments
- Coogee Beach Holiday Park
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
- Fothergills of Fremantle
- Fremantle Colonial Accommodation
- Fremantle Monument Hill View Apartment
- Fremantle Village
- Freo Mews Executive Apartments
- Mole End Cottage
- Morgano Fish
- Morgano Sea
- Morgano Star
- Mosman Beach (self-serviced) Apartments
- Norfolk Hotel
- Number Six Properties
- Pier 21 Resort
- Port Mill Bed and Breakfast
- Quest Harbour Village Apartments
- Stone’s Throw
- TradeWinds Hotel Fremantle
- Westerley Accommodation: Self-contained in Fremantle
- Woodman Point Holiday Park