East Kimberley Tours
East Kimberley Tours is a family owned and operated business with over 50 years of personal experience in the district and are also the Kimberley’s oldest established touring company. Known as “The Bungles specialists”, East Kimberley Tours has been conducting four wheel drive tours to this area since 1983 and fly /drive tours since 1992.
Let our knowledgeable guides acquaint you with nature’s natural beauty and experience her hidden treasures. Visit for the day or stay one or two nights in our unique bush camp. Our exclusive Bellburn bush camp built within Purnululu National Park features twin share tented safari cabins, enclosed dining facilities, shower blocks with flushing toilets, hot and cold running water and most importantly good old fashioned Kimberley hospitality.
Along with drive yourself, dinner, bed and breakfast options we offer a comprehensive range of four wheel drive and fly/drive tours that will allow you to enjoy this unique location with either a one day or extended tour.
Activites and Experiences at East Kimberley Tours
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Off Road Driving
- Scenic Flight
- Car park
- Public phone
- Public toilet
- Waiting Area
- Active Requiring energetic action by participant
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- Industry/Mining, Agriculture Relating to Industry, mining or agriculture
- National Park A national park is an area that is recognised for its natural features that are protected by controlled access and usage
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Off road Vehicle with some or all content taking place off a sealed road
- Outback Remote and usually uninhibited or sparesely inhabited areas of Australia
- Remote Remote and usually uninhabited or sparsely inhabitd areas of Australia
- Soft Adventure Experiencing some adventure but in comfort and style
- Sport Bushwalking
- Wilderness Uncultivated and still wild region of forests, scrub, bush and desert
- Wildlife Animals living in their natural environment or attractions that provide visitors with the opportunity to view a variety of wildlife
- World Heritage
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Commentary Descriptive information provided during trip/tour.
- Drop off Transport of persons/car to all accommodation houses and caravan parks from arrival point.
- Pickup Transport of persons/car to all accommodation houses and caravan parks to departure point
- Four Wheel Drive
Accommodation In Kununurra
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Kununurra.
- All Seasons Kununurra
- Argyle Kimberley Resort
- Bungle Bungle Wilderness Camp
- Country Club Plaza Resort
- Drysdale River Station
- El Questro Wilderness Park
- Faraway Bay The Bush Camp
- Hotel Kununurra
- Ivanhoe Village Caravan Resort
- Kimberley Coastal Camp
- Kona Lakeside Tourist Park
- Kununurra Lakeside Resort
- Town Caravan Park