Go West Tours
If it is the north you would like to see then choose the Pinnacles Desert Tour AUD$69.00. It is a must to see. Our team provide a day tour departing Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays where you can try sand surfing at Lancelin’s massive sand dunes, swim and suntan at fantastic Hang Over Bay, see and walk the marvellous ancient Pinnacles in the Nambung National Park. A day you will remember.
If it is the south you would like to see then look no further than our
Dolphin Discovery Day Tour – AUD$99.00. Australia’s most eco friendly day tour departs Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Cruising with Naturaliste Charters in the pristine waters of Bunbury you will see amazing animals in their natural habitat. Visit the Dolphin Discovery Centre before spending your in afternoon exploring the marvelous Margaret River Region, wine tasting, world surf beaches, chocolate factory and lots more
Margaret River Region Wine Tasting and Ngilgi Cave Tour – AUD$99.00.
This memorable day tour departs Monday, Wednesday and Saturday and will have your first visit to the Dolphin Discovery Centre. We than pass through an ancient Tuart Forest before visiting the spectacular Ngilgi Cave, after viewing the famous Yallingup Surf Beach. We venture to the fun and social event of wine tasting at some of Western Australia’s world renowned wineries before an early evening departure back to Perth.
Activites and Experiences at Go West Tours
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Marine Animal watching
- Public Transport Public Transport is available (taxi, bus, train, tram)
- Public toilet Facilities for personal hygiene
- Taxi rank Taxi rank available
- Adventure Unusual and exciting experience or an endurance race consisting of a variety of adventure activities
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Flora and Fauna
- Food and Wine Tasting and/or purchasing renowned food or wine product
- Marine A location where visitors can observe dolphins in their natural habitat
- Off road
- Water based
- Adult Getaway
- Empty Nesters
- Gay and Lesbian
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Commentary Descriptive information provided during trip/tour.
- Drop off Transport of persons/car to hotels or specific locations in local area from arrival point.
- Host/Hostess Host or hostess is available on tour
- Interpreter Service
- Meal Dining facilities on service
- Meet & Greet
- Pickup Transport of persons/cars etc from hotels or specific locations in local area to departure point
- Resource Material Resource materials such as brochures, handouts, maps provided to aid understanding of trip/tour.
- Seat belts Seat Belts are fitted to the service transport
- Toilet Toilet available
- Cruise Ship
Accommodation In Bunbury
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Bunbury.
- All Seasons Sanctuary Golf Resort
- Best Western Clifton & Grittleton Lodge
- Bunbury Backpackers – Wander Inn
- Bunbury Village Holiday Park
- Bunbury’s Secret Cottage
- Comfort Inn Admiral Bunbury
- Haddon House
- Koombana Bay Holiday Resort
- Lighthouse Beach Resort
- Ocean Drive Motel
- Rose Hotel
- Sussex on Willis Cove Bed and Breakfast
- Welcome Inn Motel