Monkey Mia Dolphins, the eerie Pinnacles Desert or the ancient granite formation that is Wave Rock. – experience colours and textures with unlimited views of this great land as we fly north or south to our chosen tour destination. On arrival be greeted by our local guides whom provide a wealth of information and maybe some local gossip.
Skyworx Aviation has enabled people whom value their holiday time a great alternative to spending countless hours travelling by road to get a brief glimpse before the arduous drive home. We give you the opportunity to see this ancient landscape from our purpose built aircraft that allow unlimited views, you also enjoy the ability to see and touch not just one great attraction but two or three in one single day!
Aerial touring provides you the ability to visit the dolphins of Monkey Mia where you can just walk into the water and interact with the dolphins before visiting the extraordinary location that’s known as Shell Beach. Comprising billions of tiny cockle shells that stretch for kilometres, our next stop could be Hamelin Pool. Home to ancient stromatolites that represent earth’s evolutionary history and only part of this World Heritage area.
Our low level flights along the Coral Coast allows us to view during seasons the magnificent wildflowers, migrating whales, dugongs, manta rays, sharks and the Pinnacle Desert as we make our way to Shark Bay.
Aerial touring allows us to combine two major icon attractions, Wave Rock situated to the East and The Pinnacles Desert to the north. This is your only chance to save your valuable time and experience both these unique attractions, all this on a budget that will surprise you as much as the scenic beauty of our great state.
Skyworx Aviation has over 10 years experience in air tours and is a CASA approved aviation company, we are dedicated to ensuring your expectations are exceeded whilst always providing safety, excellence and knowledge.
Activites and Experiences at Skyworx Aviation
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Scenic Flight
- Marine Animal watching
- Checkin Desk Checkin Desk available
- Public Transport Public Transport is available (taxi, bus, train, tram)
- Public toilet Facilities for personal hygiene
- Waiting Area Waiting area is provided
- Rural/Country Relating to the rural/country lifestyle (ie agricultural or pastoral)
- Eco Tourism
- Flora and Fauna
- Food and Wine Tasting and/or purchasing renowned food or wine product
- Nature based
- Soft Adventure Experiencing some adventure but in comfort and style
- World Heritage
- Empty Nesters
- American Express
- Commentary Descriptive information provided during trip/tour.
- Drop off Transport of persons/car to hotels or specific locations in local area from arrival point.
- Pickup Transport of persons/cars etc from hotels or specific locations in local area to departure point
- Resource Material Resource materials such as brochures, handouts, maps provided to aid understanding of trip/tour.
- Seat belts Seat Belts are fitted to the service transport
- Four Wheel Drive
Accommodation In Fremantle
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Fremantle.
- 100 Hubble Accommodation
- Boatshed Apartment Fremantle
- Callan Apartments
- Coogee Beach Holiday Park
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
- Fothergills of Fremantle
- Fremantle Colonial Accommodation
- Fremantle Monument Hill View Apartment
- Fremantle Village
- Freo Mews Executive Apartments
- Mole End Cottage
- Morgano Fish
- Morgano Sea
- Morgano Star
- Mosman Beach (self-serviced) Apartments
- Norfolk Hotel
- Number Six Properties
- Pier 21 Resort
- Port Mill Bed and Breakfast
- Quest Harbour Village Apartments
- Stone’s Throw
- TradeWinds Hotel Fremantle
- Westerley Accommodation: Self-contained in Fremantle
- Woodman Point Holiday Park
More Tours In Fremantle
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Fremantle.