Maxi Ragamuffin’s race-winning pedigree and professional crew offer you and your family the finest island day sailing available. Discover the beauty of the Whitsunday Islands, coral reefs and magnificent Whitehaven Beach.
‘Maxi Ragamuffin’ is a racing yacht that has won the Sydney to Hobart three times. It has been operating in the Whitsundays since 1994, travelling to Blue Pearl Bay for snorkelling and diving three days a week and Whitehaven Beach three days a week.
At 24 metres, Maxi Ragamuffin is one of the Whitsunday’s largest and fastest Maxi Yachts. Her considerable size ensures that she is comfortable in any sea condition. Below decks, Maxi Ragamuffin has cushioned settees and is carpeted throughout. She is equipped with toilet facilities, galley, refrigeration and has a 200 horse power auxiliary engine. Even if you have never sailed before, come aboard Maxi Ragamuffin and let the crew sail you to unforgettable day trip destinations.
Activites and Experiences at Maxi Ragamuffin
- Aussie Host
- National Ecotourism Certification Program (EcoCertification)
- Scuba-Diving Optional extra at low cost, pre-booked or on board.
- Snorkelling Snorkel the awesome fringing reef.
- Marine Animal watching View the amazing variety of tropical fish while snorkelling.
- Water-based Snorkelling included. Diving optional extra.
- Car park Paid parking available at Shute Harbour.
- Public Transport
- Public phone
- Public toilet
- Taxi rank
- Beach Visit Whitehaven Beach.
- Cruise From Shute Harbour to Whitehaven Beach.
- Diving Optional extra, prebooked or on board.
- National Park Visit Whitsunday Island National Park.
- Reef Snorkel or dive the fringing reef.
- Soft Adventure
- Water based Swimming, snorkelling, optional diving.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Adult Getaway
- Empty Nesters
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Tourism Whitsundays
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Drop off Courtesy transfers from local resorts.
- Meal Buffet or picnic lunch, morning and afternoon tea.
- Meet & Greet Greet passengers and travel with them all day.
- Pickup Courtesy bus or launch from local accommodation.
- Toilet Marine toilet on board.
- Sailing Vessel World famous 80 foot maxi yacht.
Accommodation In Shute Harbour
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Shute Harbour.