Kimberley Adventure Tours
Kimberley Adventure Tours offers an extended nine day camping tour through the ancient and beautifully rugged Kimberley region, in the extreme north of Western Australia. Visit Lake Argyle, the Bungle Bungles and travel the infamous rugged Gibb River Road taking in all the region has to offer, including the magnificent remote gorges, crystal clear water holes and wild regions of the Kimberley.
Activites and Experiences at Kimberley Adventure Tours
- Off Road Driving
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Waiting Area
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Relating to Aboriginal and Torress Strait Islander tourism product
- Active Requiring energetic action by participant
- Adventure Unusual and exciting experience or an endurance race consisting of a variety of adventure activities
- National Park A national park is an area that is recognised for its natural features that are protected by controlled access and usage
- Off road Vehicle with some or all content taking place off a sealed road
- Outback Remote and usually uninhibited or sparesely inhabited areas of Australia
- Wilderness Uncultivated and still wild region of forests, scrub, bush and desert
- Commentary Descriptive information provided during trip/tour.
- Drop off Transport of persons/car to hotels or specific locations in local area from arrival point.
- Pickup Transport of persons/cars etc from hotels or specific locations in local area to departure point
- Resource Material Resource materials such as brochures, handouts, maps provided to aid understanding of trip/tour.
- Seat belts Seat Belts are fitted to the service transport
- Four Wheel Drive
Accommodation In Derby
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Derby.