Pete and Carlas, Cobargo
Pete and Carla’s tranquil property is accessed on the tar sealed road 2.5 kilometres outside the small country village, Cobargo, in the beautiful Bega Valley on the Far South Coast of New South Wales. Two cottages joined by 30 foot breezeway. The 2 bedroom cottage for rent is fully self contained, open plan, cathedral ceiling, air-conditioning, spa bath and laundry. The cottage is on 15 picturesque acres with a large variety of trees & gardens.
Things To Do:
* Paradise for Artists, Golfers and Fishermen and people who like to walk in National Parks.
* Fishing: (Estuary, Beach and Deep Sea) at either Bermagui (famous for its Marlin fishing) or Narooma.
* Golf: Beautiful golf courses include Moruya, Narooma, Bermagui (closest), Bega, Tathra, Merimbula, Tura Beach.
* 20-25 minutes from Tilba known for its quaint shops and cheeses and the coastal towns of Narooma and Bermagui known for their beautiful beaches and great fishing.
* Bush Walking, Beach Walking, Bird Watching: Lots of walking tracks through the forests, beaches in the area and abundant wild bird life.
* Within close proximity you have forests, mountains, open dairy country, beaches and craft villages.
* Cobargo: Besides the normal essentials , it has Pottery, Leather Goods, Craft Shops, & Eateries.
Pete and Carla are both keen golfers, easy going, friendly genuine people. Carla is the keen gardener, loves crafts, pressing flowers and making cards etc. Peter paints in oils, acrylics, water colours, writes stories and poetry.
What can they do for you?
Pete and Carla will endeavour to be on hand if needed, so you may have a relaxed enjoyable stay. Complete privacy assured. Both travelled extensively & understand the frustrations which can spoil a holiday.
What do they expect from you?
Firstly for you to have a great stay and to treat their property with respect, so the next guests can enjoy their stay. To go out and drink in the beauty of our Valley, then when exhausted come back and relax on the verandah for the batteries to be recharged with a nice cool drink in readiness for the next day’s adventures.
Activites and Experiences at Pete and Carlas
- BBQ Facilities
- Car park
- Cots Available
- High Chair
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Visitor Information Centre
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Money Order
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- 4 Stars
More Accommodation In Cobargo
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Cobargo.