Old Miners’ Cottages Bed and Breakfast, Northampton
On your way to Coral Bay, Exmouth, Monkey Mia, Shark Bay, Kalbarri or other points North? The Old Miners’ Cottages B & B in historic Northampton is the perfect halfway stopover! Better yet, stay a little longer and explore the diversity of the Midwest.
The historic whitewashed Long Cottage (originally a “duplex”, built in 1870) overlooks a peaceful valley, with a winter creek, and is surrounded by rolling hills. Relax in comfortable rooms and enjoy a generous breakfast indoors or on the garden verandahs, served by your friendly hosts. Three minutes from Northampton, 15 minutes from Horrocks Beach, 30 minutes from Geraldton, 75 minutes to Kalbarri, 4 hours from Shark Bay and half-way to Coral Bay, Exmouth.
Your well-travelled hosts take very good care of up to eight adults – from singles to families – in your choice of two units, each with its own private entrance via a spectacular west-facing verandah.
Unit 1 can accommodate up to 4 adults, with a bedroom (comfortable queen-size bed) separated by a wall and door to a sitting room with chair and sofa bed. A charming wood-burning stove completes the cozy ambience.
Unit 2, “the family unit”, is an open-floor plan with similar furnishings, plus an extra sofa and space for a rollaway bed. The dining room, bathroom and kitchen (no cooking, please) are shared areas, but there is plenty of room for privacy.
Past customers of Heidi’s (award-winning) Restaurant, as well as new guests, will be happy to know that dinners and cooked breakfasts can be reserved in advance – although a large continental breakfast is included in the tariff. Animals are allowed with previous arrangement. Find out for yourself why people tell others and come back to the peaceful, friendly atmosphere of the Old Miners’ Cottages Bed and Breakfast!
Activites and Experiences at Old Miners’ Cottages Bed and Breakfast
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Laundry Laundry facilities including wash tubs, clothes dryers, washing machines and irons, available for guests use
- Non Smoking Establishment No smoking within establishment
- Open fireplace Open fireplace within room
- Playground Children’s playground on-site
- Rural/Country Relating to the rural/country lifestyle (ie agricultural or pastoral)
- Historic/Heritage Nation’s historic buildings, monuments, countryside etc, especially when regarded worthy of preservation
- Wildflower The flower of an uncultivated plant
- Visitor Information Centre
- Not Available
- Bath Bath available in bathroom
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases and towels provided in room
- Microwave oven Oven using microwaves to cook or heat food quickly
- Shared bathroom Bathroom facilities provided on a communal basis
- Tea/Coffee making facilities Tea & Coffee Making Facilities