Maroochy River Cabin Village and Caravan Park, Maroochydore
The Maroochy River Cabin Village and Caravan Park is located in the middle of Queensland’s beautiful Sunshine Coast. Situated close to surf beaches and adjacent to the magnificent Maroochy River, it’s the perfect place to stay.
They offer fully self-contained, air-conditioned cabins and family units, as well as powered caravan and tent sites in a tropical garden setting.
Laze by the pool or throw a steak on the barbecue, toss a fishing line in the river, take a beautiful sunset walk along the river, or spend a day at one of the tourist attractions.
For the shoppers at heart, a huge shopping plaza is only three kilometres away and offers fantastic shopping, cinemas and restaurants.
Choices are endless in making your holiday memorable on the Sunshine Coast when you stay with Maroochy River Cabin Village and Caravan Park awhile.
Activites and Experiences at Maroochy River Cabin Village and Caravan Park
- Caravan Industry Australia Program
- Fishing – Estuary
- BBQ Facilities
- Car park
- Cots Available
- Gardens in property
- Caravan and Camping
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Empty Nesters
- Caravan Industry Australia Limited
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Money Order
- 3 1/2 Stars
- Air Conditioning
- Additional Bathroom
- Ceiling Fan
- Clock Radio
- Cooking Facilities – FULL
- Insect screens
- Microwave oven
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
More Accommodation In Maroochydore
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Maroochydore.
- Amytis Gardens Retreat and Spa
- Beachfront Towers Holiday Apartments
- Camargue Beachfront Apartments
- Catalina Resort
- Chateau Royale Beach Resort
- Coral Sea Apartments
- Crystal Waters Picnic Point
- Maroochy River Bungalows
- Maroochy River Cabin Village and Caravan Park
- Myconos Resort
- Pacific Horizons
- Reflections Holiday Apartments
- Sebel Maroochydore, The
- Sunshine Towers
Tours In Maroochydore
Experience some of the tours options around Maroochydore.