Yayl Lodge Bed & Breakfast, Bindoon
Colonial style bed and breakfast,one hour from Perth located in the” Chittering Valley” at Bindoon, on the Great Northern Highway.This quiet rural retreat set on four acres ,with alpacas, sheep, dogs that will welcome you and that love to be taken for a walks,and kangeroo’s to feed.
This rammed earth home with wide bull nose verandahs is where you can unwind after that long drive or just come and stay a day or two to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. We have one king bedroom and one twin single, with a guest’s shared bathroom where you can relax in a aroma therapy bath or shower.I n house guest are served a sumptiouse breakfast, if you require a evening meal that can also be arrange at an extra charge.
If you have children there is a self contained studio ,with a breakfast basket that will accommodate four and a fold away bed for that extra child can be arranged. In winter sit in the lounge by the open log fire with a good book and relax, or in the summer watch the sun set over the trees while having your happy hour.
Things to do and see:
Bridal trail walks .See the blue wrens, robbins, hear the kookaburras,and willy wagtails.Visit the seven wineries on the” Chittering Vally Wine Trail”. See the beautifull wildflowers in August and September. 45 minutes drive north or east to historic towns.Buy local citrus fruits or olives and olive oil. Indulge in the local bakery and coffee shops.
Great place to unwind. Breakfast is a feast fit for a king. Great hospitality. Came as strangers left as friends. One of the best places I have stayed at.
Activites and Experiences at Yayl Lodge Bed & Breakfast
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Farm/Station activity
- Fruit Picking
- Animal Viewing
- Non Smoking Establishment No smoking within establishment
- Active Attraction where visitors have the opportunity to pick and purchase their own fruit
- Aussie Lifestyle Typical Australian way of living
- Rural/Country Relating to the rural/country lifestyle (ie agricultural or pastoral)
- Farm/Station On a farm or station with the option to participate in the activities of the property.
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Outback Remote and usually uninhibited or sparesely inhabited areas of Australia
- Relaxation Leisure
- Wildlife Animals living in their natural environment or attractions that provide visitors with the opportunity to view a variety of wildlife
- Tourism Council Australia
- Visitor Information Centre
- Not Available
- Non Smoking Room Designated non smoking rooms within the establishment
- Open fireplace Open fireplace within room
- Shared bathroom Bathroom facilities provided on a communal basis