Albany View St. Lodge Bed & Breakfast/Art Studio, Albany
Feast on Breakfast and the View! Tariff includes a full English style or a Continental style breakfast served upstairs in our sunroom with its lovely views of Albany’s natural harbour. Conveniently located just a short walk to the city centre we offer off street parking and a separate guest entrance.
Choose from one of three beautifully presented semi self contained suites, each with its own ensuite, hairdryer,fridge, microwave,crockery, glassware, quality linen and television (two have DVD’s.)
The front entrance/reception is part of Margaret’s Studio/Gallery and her paintings are featured throughout this Bed and Breakfast establishment.
Suite 1: Bedroom with queen and single bed. Lounge/mini kitchen with small dining table and chairs, sofa and overlooks the patio and gardens.
Suite 2: Is a large comfortable suite with queen bed, armchairs, coffee table, small dining table and chairs.
Suite 3: Is smaller with a queen bed, armchairs and a mini kitchen and breakfast bar. It is light and bright, has its own patio and overlooks the garden.
Relax under the patio or in our lovely gardens (glimpses of the harbour can be seen through the trees) with a glass of wine or a barbeque and plan your tour of the Great Southern Region.
We are only a short drive to Torndirrup National Park and its spectacular scenery. Spend a day there and visit the Windfarm on Sandpatch Cliffs, see Albany town from Little Grove. A must is to drive to Camp Quaranup and see the Whaling Cove, Bramble Beach and Mistaken Island. Then drive to The Gap and Natural Bridge, Cable Beach, Blowholes, Salmon Pools (wonderful views to Bald head), Misery Beach, Frenchman’s Bay and Whaleworld.
Next day drive east to Two People’s Bay and the stunning Little Beach and Waterfall Beach. We are only a short distance to the magnificent Stirling and Porongurup Ranges with their beautiful flora, fauna and wildflowers. We are a close drive to Denmark, Wlliam Bay, The Tree Tops Walk and Walpole.
Activites and Experiences at Albany View St. Lodge Bed & Breakfast/Art Studio
- BBQ Facilities Barbecue area for entertaining
- Car park Off street car parking available.
- Courtesy transfer Courtesy transfers provided to and from Coach
- Iron Iron/ironing board available on request.
- Laundry Washing machine/exterior clothes line, clothes drier available on request.
- Non Smoking Establishment No smoking within establishment
- Aussie Lifestyle Typical Australian way of living
- City Small city with a population of over 30,000 people
- Homestay 3 suites on lower level of house at rear.Semi self-contained(microwave but no cooking facilities)
- Relaxation Leisure
- Adult Getaway
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Visitor Information Centre
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Cash Prefer CASH
- Money Order
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- 4 Stars
- Blankets Blankets provided in room
- Clock Radio Room has a clock radio
- DVD Player
- Electric Blanket Bed has an electric blanket
- Ensuite Private bathroom available
- Refrigerator Cabinet in which food is kept cold
- Hairdryer Hairdryer in ensuite
- Heating Heating in room
- Insect screens Insect screens on windows/doors
- Linen Sheets/pillowcases, blankets,bedspreads and towels provided in room
- Microwave oven Oven using microwaves to cook or heat food quickly
- Non Smoking Room Designated non smoking rooms within the establishment
- Tea/Coffee making facilities Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Television System for reproducing on a screen colour visual images
More Accommodation In Albany
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Albany.
- A Sunshine Farmstay
- Albany Backpackers
- Albany Gardens Holiday Resort
- Albany Happy Days Caravan Park
- Albany Harbourside Apartments
- Albany Holiday Park
- Albany Holiday Units
- Albany View St. Lodge Bed & Breakfast/Art Studio
- Allandale Wood Chalets
- Amity Motor Inn
- Balneaire Seaside Resort
- Banksia Gardens Resort Motel
- Beach House at Bayside, The
- Best Western Ace Motor Inn
- Cape Howe Cottages
- Chalet Arunga
- Circa Cottages Albany
- Coraki Holiday Cottages
- Dolphin Lodge
- Dreamtime Cottage
- Emu Beach Holiday Park
- Esplanade Hotel Albany, The
- Frederickstown Motel
- Havana Villas
- Lilacs Holiday Cottages, The
- Memories of Albany Bed and Breakfast
- Metro Inn Albany
- Middleton Beach Holiday Park
- Middleton Mews Holiday Apartments
- My Place Colonial Accommodation
- Norman House
- Ocean Pines Holiday Apartments
- Park Avenue Holiday Units
- Pelicans Holiday Village
- Rocks Albany, The
- Rose Gardens Beachside Holiday Park
- Silent Grove Cottage
- Southern Reflections
- Terrace Bed and Breakfast Villas, The
- Uhuru Chalets
- Vancouver House Bed & Breakfast
- Woody Grange Chalets
Tours In Albany
Experience some of the tours options around Albany.