Hibiscus Gardens Spa Resort, Port Douglas
Situated in the heart of Port Douglas the Balinese influenced Resort Hotel consists of 66 studio, one, two and three bedroom lodgings set in lush award winning tropical gardens.
Carved stone statues guard the inviting pools and ponds, heliconia, ginger, hibiscus and frangipani scent the night air.
Soak up a day on a sun-bed or laze in the tranquil waters of the resort pools.
Unwind and refresh in the Li’tya Spa, combining ancient indigenous medicines and massage techniques all treatments utilise potent Australian flora, earth, sea minerals and plants. Experience the Spa and share the knowledge, traditions and produce of the local indigenous people. This wellness philosophy and product range taps into the natural and spiritual qualities of the Australian Earth.
Healthy cuisine with influences of the fruits of the tropics and bush tucker from around Australia are available at poolside for breakfast delivered to your room on pre ordered platters for lunch or dinner.
Hibiscus Gardens Spa Resort have reservations, reception and tour desk facilities, the fabulous Li’tya Day Spa, tonic poolside cafe, porterage, liquor license, on-site management available 24 hours providing the service you expect, allowing you to relax and the team will take care of the details.
To preserve a balance with nature Hibiscus Gardens minimise the impact… by ‘treading lightly’ physically, emotionally and spiritually.
This is truly eco friendly wellness. Reef, rainforest, rejuvenation.
“Inner peace and well-being await you here”.
Activites and Experiences at Hibiscus Gardens Spa Resort
- BBQ Facilities
- Car park
- Cafe/Coffee shop Poolside cafe.
- Swimming Pool Outdoor The property has two outdoor swimming pools.
- Restaurant Licensed Licensed premises on site.
- Spa Health spa is available on site.
- Tour Desk
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Tourism Tropical North Qld
- Sunlover Holidays
- American Express
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- 4 Stars
More Accommodation In Port Douglas
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Port Douglas.
- At The Mango Tree
- Balboa Apartments
- Bay Villas Resort Port Douglas
- Beach Terraces
- BIG4 Port Douglas Glengarry Holiday Park
- Boat House Apartments, The
- BreakFree Portsea
- BreakFree Reef Club
- Cayman Villas Port Douglas
- Coral Sea Villas
- Dreamcatcher Apartments
- Driftwood Mantaray On Macrossan
- Executive Retreats – Bali Hai
- Freestyle Resort Port Douglas
- Garrick House
- Hibiscus Gardens Spa Resort
- Macrossan House Holiday Apartments
- Mandalay and Shalimar
- Mantra Aqueous on Port
- Mantra Links Resort
- Marina Terraces Holiday Apartments
- Martinique on Macrossan
- Mediterranean Port Douglas, The
- Meridian at Port Douglas, The
- Nautilus Holiday Apartments
- Nimrod Resort Apartments
- Oak Beach Cottage
- Outrigger Heritage
- Outrigger in the Village
- Outrigger On the Inlet
- Pavilions, The
- Pink Flamingo, The
- Port Douglas Beachfront Terrace
- Port Douglas Coral Apartments
- Port Douglas Outrigger
- Port Douglas Palm Villas
- Port Douglas Peninsula Boutique Hotel
- Port Douglas Queenslander, The
- Port Douglas Retreat
- Port Douglas Sands Resort
- Port Douglas Tropic Sands
- Port O’Call Lodge
- Radisson Treetops Resort and Spa Port Douglas
- Reflections Of Port Douglas
- Regal Port Douglas
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas
- Ti-Tree Resort
- Tropical Nites Holiday Townhouses
- Tropical Reef Apartments
- Verandahs Port Douglas
- Villa San Michele
- White House, The
Tours In Port Douglas
Experience some of the tours options around Port Douglas.