Appears to have taken its name from the large double storey building, built in the 1870s which became the dominant landmark in the vicinity. Hazelbrook House was on the south side of the railway line opposite the station. When the latter opened in 1884, it was named Hazelbrook. The old baths at Hazelbrook were the actual camp site of Blaxland, Wentworth and Lawson in 1815.
Activites and Experiences at Hazelbrook
Nearest Airport: Sydney