Slingair and Heliwork WA
The Kimberley. A mysterious, ancient land. So remote, so immense, so rugged. It challenges you to discover it. But it guards its secrets well. Unless you take to the air.
The multi-award winning Slingair Heliwork WA are specialists when it comes to discovering the Kimberley by air. With scenic air tours, charters, air safaris, spectacular helicopter flights and ground touring options, we can show you the best the Kimberley has to offer.
Imagine going from the amazing rugged country side of the outback to the awesome pristine beaches of the Kimberley coastline. Encounter the Bungle Bungle and its amazing beehive shaped domes, the majestic Ord River – home to the elusive Barramundi, Australia’s largest freshwater lake – Lake Argyle, the world’s largest supplier of diamonds – the Argyle Diamond Mine, unique Aboriginal art galleries or take in the cascading waterfalls at the Mitchell Plateau.
Slingair and Heliwork WA have 50 aircraft so, no matter where you want to go in the Kimberley, we have the ability to get you there! Our award winning companies have been operating since 1984 and we concentrate on tours that can take you to the most remote areas of this magnificent Kimberley region – the last frontier.
Lose yourself in the unique beauty of the Kimberley with Slingair Heliwork Western Australia.
Activites and Experiences at Slingair and Heliwork WA
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Scenic Flight
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Checkin Desk
- Public toilet Facilities for personal hygiene
- Waiting Area Waiting area is provided
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Adventure Unusual and exciting experience or an endurance race consisting of a variety of adventure activities
- The Arts
- Eco Tourism
- Educational Proving visitor with some type of instruction or learning experience
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- Industry/Mining, Agriculture Relating to Industry, mining or agriculture
- National Park A national park is an area that is recognised for its natural features that are protected by controlled access and usage
- Nature based
- Off road Vehicle with some or all content taking place off a sealed road
- Remote Remote and usually uninhabited or sparsely inhabitd areas of Australia
- Soft Adventure Experiencing some adventure but in comfort and style
- Wildlife Animals living in their natural environment or attractions that provide visitors with the opportunity to view a variety of wildlife
- World Heritage
- Adult Getaway
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Visitor Information Centre
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Foreign Travellers Cheques
- Drop off
- Seat belts
Accommodation In Kununurra
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Kununurra.
- All Seasons Kununurra
- Argyle Kimberley Resort
- Bungle Bungle Wilderness Camp
- Country Club Plaza Resort
- Drysdale River Station
- El Questro Wilderness Park
- Faraway Bay The Bush Camp
- Hotel Kununurra
- Ivanhoe Village Caravan Resort
- Kimberley Coastal Camp
- Kona Lakeside Tourist Park
- Kununurra Lakeside Resort
- Town Caravan Park
More Tours In Kununurra
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Kununurra.