Wauchope Hotel and Roadhouse, Wauchope
This historic pub dates back to the 1930s, when Wolfram was mined nearby. Today Wauchope Hotel offers food, refreshments and accommodation for travellers who want to experience the hospitality for which the outback is famous. Wauchope Hotel is also the closest accommodation to the Devils Marbles.
Activites and Experiences at Wauchope Hotel and Roadhouse
- Animal Viewing
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Hire
- Car park
- Cafe/Coffee shop
- Iron Iron and ironing board available on request.
- Non Smoking Floor
- Swimming Pool Outdoor
- Restaurant – Licensed On site
- Shop Take away food and souvenirs.
- Pub Stay
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation Barkly Tourism
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Money Order
- Master Charge
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Foreign Travellers Cheques
- Not Available
More Accommodation In Wauchope
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Wauchope.
Tours In Wauchope
Experience some of the tours options around Wauchope.