Fort Courage Caravan Park, Wentworth
Beautiful Fort Courage consists of 100 acres of Murray Rver frontage. Accommodation choices includes a lodge, cottage, unit and caravan park.
– 3 acres of assorted shade-trees, lush green lawns. Very neat and clean.
– Two large gas barbeques and gas Webber roasters and ample table & chairs (all under cover)
– Quality shower and toilet block with laundry and phone
– Sealed road and a very warm welcome to all
– 12 powered van/tent sites, plus heaps of un-powered tent sites all on lush lawns
– Air-conditioned accommodation buildings. Concrete boat ramp.
– Great area for fishing – Murray Cod, Golden Perch, Redfin and Yabbies
– Ideal base to fish Frenchman’s Creek, Rufus River, Darling Anabranch and Deadman’s Creek
– DAY VISITS – Fort Courage is available for family or group barbeques, $2.00 per adult
All income is used to maintain and improve Fort Courage.
Activites and Experiences at Fort Courage Caravan Park
- Car park
- Not Available
More Accommodation In Wentworth
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Wentworth.
Tours In Wentworth
Experience some of the tours options around Wentworth.