Lake Ainsworth Caravan Park, Lennox Head
Situated on a freshwater tea tree lake, the Lake Ainsworth Caravan Park is adjacent to Seven Mile Beach, renowned amongst surfing enthusiasts for its world famous right hand point break. The park is only a short drive from Ballina and Byron Bay and within easy walking distance to the al fresco dining and boutique specialty shops of Lennox Head village.
Adjacent to the park there are picturesque BBQ settings and water activities galore on the lake, including windsurfing, canoeing and sailing. Lake Ainsworth offers an ideal coastal holiday. The park offers ensuite cabins as well as grassy powered and unpowered sites. It also boasts 4 large amenities blocks and acres of space for the kids to run around.
If you have any queries regarding prices, bookings or nearby attractions, please click on the above links or feel free to contact the park managers – Mark & Kelly Shaw.
Activities and Experiences at Lake Ainsworth Caravan Park
- Car park
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Empty Nesters
- 2 1/2 Stars
- Not Available
More Accommodation In Lennox Head
Discover some of the other accommodation nearby in Lennox Head.
- Absolute Beachfront Appartments
- All Backpackers
- Headland Beach Resort
- Lake Ainsworth Caravan Park
- Lake Ainsworth Sport and Recreation Centre
- Lennox Head Beachhouse Backpackers YHA
- Lennox Head Bed & Breakfast
- Lennox Head Motor Lodge and Holiday Units
- Lennoxpoint Holiday Apartments
- Randalls on Ross Beach and Lakeside Bed and Breakfast
- Santa Fe Motel And Holiday Units
Tours In Lennox Head
Experience some of the tours options around Lennox Head.