Kenilworth is the heart of the beautiful Mary Valley and was surveyed off Kenilworth Station in 1921. It still has the original 1920’s ambience, with its tree lined main street that accommodates the area’s main business houses.
Kenilworth is a renowned ‘tidy town’ and located in an idyllic country setting close to spectacular national parks and state forests.
Distance from Brisbane (State Capital): 154 Kilometres.
Activites and Experiences at Kenilworth
- Trail bike riding
- Crabbing Fresh Water Crays.
- Fishing – Trout/Fly
- Gold prospecting
- Art Painting
- Tennis Local tennis club.
- Wine Tasting
- Automatic Teller Machine
- Bottled Gas
- Licensed Club Hotel only.
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale
- Public Bar
- Post Office
- Public Telephone
- Sporting Facilities Local clubs for example tennis and cricket.
- Tennis Court
- Places of Worship
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
Nearest Airport: Sunshine Coast Airport at Maroochydore