Dolphin Discovery Centre Dolphin Swim Tour
Join us for an intimate swim with wild dolphins in their natural environment. The Dolphin Discovery Centre “Swim On The Wild Side” tours include entry to our informative interpretative centre called the “Discovery Room”, instruction, equipment (mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit), and light refreshments. We do suggest you bring your own equipment if you have it.
The tour is professionally lead by our own marine biologist or environmental scientist and is simply the most breathtaking experience. Of course, the dolphins of Koombana Bay are completely wild so the success of a tour cannot be guaranteed and the following conditions apply:
All Tours are weather dependent.
Swim Tours operate November to April.
All participants must be in good health and must sign the medical ailments checklist before undertaking the tour.
A minimum swimming level is required.
Minimum age for the swim tour is 8 years.
Minimum 4 swimmers per tour.
Maximum 15 swimmers per tour.
Two tours will depart in November commencing at 0900 and 1200 hours. Two tours depart daily December to March at 0800 and 1100 hours. One tour departs during April commencing at 1200 hours. All tours depart from the Dolphin Discovery Centre, Koombana Drive, Bunbury. We suggest arriving no later than 15 minutes prior to departure.
Activites and Experiences at Dolphin Discovery Centre Dolphin Swim Tour
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Visitor Information Centre National Accreditation
- Car park
- Checkin Desk
- Public toilet
- Waiting Area
- Eco Tourism
- Nature based
- Soft Adventure
- Water based
- Empty Nesters
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Visitor Information Centre
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Motor Vessel
Accommodation In Bunbury
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Bunbury.
- All Seasons Sanctuary Golf Resort
- Best Western Clifton & Grittleton Lodge
- Bunbury Backpackers – Wander Inn
- Bunbury Village Holiday Park
- Bunbury’s Secret Cottage
- Comfort Inn Admiral Bunbury
- Haddon House
- Koombana Bay Holiday Resort
- Lighthouse Beach Resort
- Ocean Drive Motel
- Rose Hotel
- Sussex on Willis Cove Bed and Breakfast
- Welcome Inn Motel