King Dive are a family owned business and have been operating their charter vessels out of Exmouth for over 25 years. Our snorkel with Whaleshark tours and Eco Sea life Tours are second to none in the Ningaloo Reef area. Children of swimming age are most welcome along with guardians.
Between March and September, board one of our 18 metre, airconditioned vessels and experience Ningaloo Reef in the best possible way.
All tours include:-
* Pickup from accomodation at 0730
* Snorkeling gear and wetsuit
* Mmorning snorkel on the reef
* Morning tea
* Spotter plane to seek whalesharks and mantarays
* Smorgasbord lunch featuring fresh local seafood and also catering to vegetarians and non seafood eater
* Maximum time in water with whalesharks and mantas
* Afternoon snorkel on Ningaloo Reef
* Afternoon tea
* Government CALM fee
* Transfer back to accomodation approx 1630
We have five crew on board for your safety and a videographer who films your day in DVD or video.
Guaranteed, your day will be relaxing, fun and most memorable with King Dive.
Activites and Experiences at King Dive
- Car park
- Public toilet
- Nature based
- Soft Adventure
- Water based
Accommodation In Exmouth
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Exmouth.
More Tours In Exmouth
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Exmouth.
- Blue Horizon Fishing and Dive Charters
- Exmouth Bus Charters and Tours
- Exmouth Diving Centre
- King Dive
- Littlebit Longway Safaris
- Ningaloo Blue Charters
- Ningaloo Coral Explorer II
- Ningaloo Deep
- Ningaloo Ecology Cruises
- Ningaloo Pearls Pty Ltd
- Ningaloo Safari Tours
- Norwest Air Work Pty Ltd
- Ocean Quest Charters
- Three Islands Marine Charters
- Village Dive