Kalbarri Abseiling & Rock Climbing
The spectacular sandstone gorges of Kalbarri National Park provide the perfect location for your abseiling and rock climbing adventures. Kalbarri Abseil caters its adventures to suit all levels of experience to maximize everyone’s enjoyment.
The multi-coloured sandstone walls of the Murchison River Gorges provide rock faces with a beauty beyond compare. Kalbarri Abseil offers tours that take you through the prettiest parts of the gorges. You can maximize your experience of the gorges by seeing them on a rope, climbing a wall, walking down a rock face, hiking through the river bed and swimming in the serenity of the river pools.
Breath taking, adrenalin pumping, mind blowing – Kalbarri Abseil has it all.
Activites and Experiences at Kalbarri Abseiling & Rock Climbing
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Outdoor Tour Operators Association Australia
- Visitor Information Centre National Accreditation
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Eco Tourism
- Flora and Fauna
- Health and Fitness
- National Park
- Nature based
- Off road
- Relaxation Unwind and take it easy
- Soft Adventure
- Adult Getaway
- Empty Nesters
- Gay and Lesbian
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Visitor Information Centre Kalbarri
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Drop off
- Meet & Greet
Accommodation In Kalbarri
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Kalbarri.