Fraser Island Day Tours
Fraser Island Day Tours offer a variety of ranger-guided four-wheel drive tours of Fraser Island from Hervey Bay.
Discover this World-Heritage wilderness and marvel at its ancient rainforests, shifting dunes and remote beaches, rainbow-washed sand cliffs and clear lakes, bright as jewels and ringed with white sandy beaches.
Join a highly-trained ranger on a tour of Fraser Island. He will tell you of the epic migrations of whales and wading birds, of thousand year old trees and flowers that bloom for just a day, and of the fragile complexity of this ever changing living museum.
Each tour has Advanced Eco-Tourism Accreditation and includes morning tea, buffet lunch and National Park fees.
Activites and Experiences at Fraser Island Day Tours
- National Ecotourism Certification Program (EcoCertification)
- World Heritage
- Off Road Driving Off road driving along sand dunes of Fraser Island.
- Driving Four wheel drive tour along Fraser Island’s famous beach highway, Seventy-Five Mile Beach.
- Scenic Flight Air Fraser scenic flight of Fraser Island departing from the Eastern Beach.
- Sightseeing Tour featuring Lake McKenzie includes the beauty sites of Fraser Island; Central Station, Lake Wabby Lookout, Wanggoolba Creek to Pile Valley to see the majestic Satinay trees.
- Swimming Swim in one of Fraser’s clear, blue freshwater lakes and soak up the sun on white sandy beaches.
- Bush Tucker Clients have the opportunity to participate in Bush Tucker Talk and Taste.
- Car park Parking is available at Mainland Terminal, Hervey Bay.
- Checkin Desk Ranger Tour Desk available opposite Resort front desk.
- Public phone Public phone available at Resort reception.
- Public toilet Toilets available for guests at departure and arrival points.
- Adventure Action packed day discovering all the wonders of World Heritage Fraser Island.
- Beach Drive along Fraser Island’s famous Seventy-five Mile Beach highway.
- Cruise Cruise from Hervey Bay to Fraser Island.
- Eco Tourism
- Flora and Fauna
- Marine Swimming in lakes on Fraser Island.
- National Park
- Nature based
- Off road Four wheel drive tour of Fraser Island.
- Rainforest Visit Central Station Rainforest and Wanggoolba Creek.
- World Heritage World Heritage listed Fraser Island.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Empty Nesters
- Gay and Lesbian
- Brisbane Marketing
- Bundaberg Tourism
- Fraser Coast
- Fraser Coast South Burnett
- Tourism Sunshine Coast
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Drop off
- Host/Hostess Interpretive Ranger Guide.
- Meal Gourmet Lunch.
- Meet & Greet
- Seat belts
- Coach Four wheel drive Coach.
- Ferry Return catamaran transfers from Hervey Bay to Kingfisher Bay Resort to meet the four wheel drive coach.
Accommodation In Fraser Island
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Fraser Island.
More Tours In Fraser Island
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Fraser Island.