Kalbarri Safari Tours
Kalbarri Safari Tours means serious business. A fleet of four wheel drive vehicles takes you to places where others don’t go. Action and adventure are the key words that describe this company best. If you want to get a kick out of life, try the sandboard awesome and you find yourself scooting down the biggest razorback sand dune in Australia, fastest recorded speed was 87 kilometres per hour. Remote Kalbarri gorges is the playground for the Z Bend and beyond wilderness trek and the two day wildlife and wilderness camping safari.
There must be a reason why the company has won the MidWest Tourism Awards in 2000, 2001 and 2002 for landbased operations. If you want to know more about them, get the 2000 edition of the Lonely Planet and have a look at their website www.kalbarrisafaritours.com.au. Better still, check it out yourself – you will not be disappointed.
We are a quality accredited business so you know you are in good hands. If you do not speak English, Kalbarri Safari Tours also speak German and Italian.
Activites and Experiences at Kalbarri Safari Tours
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Off Road Driving
- Car park
- Active Requiring energetic action by participant
- Adventure Unusual and exciting experience or an endurance race consisting of a variety of adventure activities
- Aussie Lifestyle Typical Australian way of living
- Caravan and Camping Accommodation in own/hired caravan or camping
- Educational Proving visitor with some type of instruction or learning experience
- Environmental Relating to the natural environment, its protection and conservation
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- National Park A national park is an area that is recognised for its natural features that are protected by controlled access and usage
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Off road Vehicle with some or all content taking place off a sealed road
- Outback Remote and usually uninhibited or sparesely inhabited areas of Australia
- Remote Remote and usually uninhabited or sparsely inhabitd areas of Australia
- Sport Bushwalking
- Wilderness Uncultivated and still wild region of forests, scrub, bush and desert
- Wildlife Animals living in their natural environment or attractions that provide visitors with the opportunity to view a variety of wildlife
- Commentary Descriptive information provided during trip/tour.
- Drop off Transport of persons/car to hotels or specific locations in local area from arrival point.
- Host/Hostess Host or hostess is available on tour
- Meet & Greet Welcoming service on arrival
- Pickup Transport of persons/cars etc from hotels or specific locations in local area to departure point
- Resource Material Resource materials such as brochures, handouts, maps provided to aid understanding of trip/tour.
- Seat belts Seat Belts are fitted to the service transport
- Four Wheel Drive
Accommodation In Kalbarri
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Kalbarri.