Rottnest Express/Boat Torque Cruises
Here in Perth, we’re blessed with our very own island paradise just off the coast. Rottnest has been an affordable family holiday destination for generations of Western Australians, and it is little wonder that people from all over the world are now spreading the word about Rottnest Island’s appeal.
Whether it’s the crystal clear waters and white sandy beaches surrounding the island, the serenity of the bike-only transport, the simple colonial-style accommodations, the unique flora and fauna including the native quokka or the hundreds of boats that dot the many bays and coves, Rottnest is both a privilege and a pleasure to have as our own.
Welcome aboard, and enjoy a day at Western Australia’s premier adventure playground, Rottnest Island. Whether you choose to cycle, walk, swim, snorkel, dive, surf, bird-watch, take a tour or just relax when you arrive, you can travel to Rottnest Island in comfort and style.
Rottnest Express/Boat Torque Cruises vessels are the ultimate in design, fully stabilised and air conditioned ensuring guests a smooth ride.
On-board, travellers can also enjoy snacks and drinks from the fully licensed bar along with some very friendly service from staff and spectacular ocean scenery.
Now offering more departure points (Perth, Victoria Quay Fremantle & North Fremantle), more departure times, bike and snorkel hire. Our friendly and professional staff look forward to welcoming you aboard.
Activites and Experiences at Rottnest Express/Boat Torque Cruises
- Marine Animal watching
- Car park
- Checkin Desk Checkin Desk available
- Public Transport Public Transport is available (taxi, bus, train, tram)
- Public phone
- Public toilet Facilities for personal hygiene
- Taxi rank
- Waiting Area Waiting area is provided
- Cruise To sail from place to place for pleasure
- Eco Tourism
- Flora and Fauna
- Island A piece of land completely surrounded by water
- Marine Related to aquatic activities such as swimming, diving, snorkelling etc
- National Park
- Nature based
- Soft Adventure
- Water based
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Visitor Information Centre
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Commentary Descriptive information provided during trip/tour.
- Drop off
- Meet & Greet Welcoming service on arrival
- Toilet Toilet available
- Motor Vessel
Accommodation In Fremantle
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Fremantle.
- 100 Hubble Accommodation
- Boatshed Apartment Fremantle
- Callan Apartments
- Coogee Beach Holiday Park
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
- Fothergills of Fremantle
- Fremantle Colonial Accommodation
- Fremantle Monument Hill View Apartment
- Fremantle Village
- Freo Mews Executive Apartments
- Mole End Cottage
- Morgano Fish
- Morgano Sea
- Morgano Star
- Mosman Beach (self-serviced) Apartments
- Norfolk Hotel
- Number Six Properties
- Pier 21 Resort
- Port Mill Bed and Breakfast
- Quest Harbour Village Apartments
- Stone’s Throw
- TradeWinds Hotel Fremantle
- Westerley Accommodation: Self-contained in Fremantle
- Woodman Point Holiday Park