One Tide Charters
The Buccaneer Archipelago, with its hundreds of islands, rivers and secluded bays is an adventurers dream. Vast, rugged, adventurous and one of the most pristine wilderness the Kimberley Region has to offer, and includes spectacular waterfalls, crystal clear swimming holes, mangrove lined creek beds, lush rainforest vegetation, multi colour rock platforms, Indigenous rock art and historical places that marked European settlement of the Kimberley. To see and experience this beautiful area all you need to do is allow yourself time. There are places and gorges you can only dream of, adventures you think only other people experience. So come with One Tide Charters to experience some of the most pristine wilderness the Kimberley region has to offer.
Itinerary and departure and return dates can be altered to suit individual client preferences. All our cruises incorporate the magnificent Horizontal Waterfalls, where you will race through these natural phenomena aboard White Lightening for a thrill of a life time. Cruises can include Doubtful Bay and the Glenelg and Sale Rivers; Prince Regent River and the legendary King Cascade Falls; Montgomery Reef; Walcott Inlet and the Isdell and Charney Rivers. Activities include sight seeing and exploring reefs and estuaries; swimming at fresh waterfalls; fishing; mud crabbing; oystering; whale watching and much more making your cruise a holiday of a lifetime.
With a minimum of four passengers, an extended cruise to the Buccaneer Archipelago becomes an exciting reality.
Activites and Experiences at One Tide Charters
- Fishing – Estuary
- Fishing – Deep Sea
- Marine Animal watching
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Taxi rank Taxi rank available
- Active Requiring energetic action by participant
- Adventure Unusual and exciting experience or an endurance race consisting of a variety of adventure activities
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Cruise To sail from place to place for pleasure
- Fishing Related to any fishing activities
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- Marine Related to aquatic activities such as swimming, diving, snorkelling etc
- Relaxation Leisure
- Water based Relating to any activity based on water
- Commentary Descriptive information provided during trip/tour.
- Drop off Transport of persons/car to hotels or specific locations in local area from arrival point.
- Host/Hostess Host or hostess is available on tour
- Meal Dining facilities on service
- Meet & Greet Welcoming service on arrival
- Pickup Transport of persons/cars etc from hotels or specific locations in local area to departure point
- Resource Material Resource materials such as brochures, handouts, maps provided to aid understanding of trip/tour.
- Toilet Toilet available
- Four Wheel Drive
- Motor Vessel
Accommodation In Derby
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Derby.