Monkey Mia Wildsights
Monkey Mia Wildsights provides a range of quality cruises and private charters for individuals, families and small groups and also provides personalised nature based four wheel drive (4wd) eco-adventure outback tours.
Monkey Mia Wildsights is located within the famous Monkey Mia Dolphin Resort, situated in the Shark Bay World Heritage Area adjacent to Exmouth, Coral Bay, Carnarvon, Kalbarri and Geraldton and an easy day drive from Perth.
Monkey Mia Wildsights will show you Western Australia’s unique attractions in the Shark Bay World Heritage region including:-
The Monkey Mia Dolphins
Hamelin Pool Stromatolites
Wooramel Seagrass Bank
Peron Peninsula and Francios Peron National Park
Depending on the tour, you will have the opportunity to indulge in the following experiences:-
Fossicking for rocks and shells
Flora and fauna
Kangaroos and emus
Astronomy and star gazing
Off road driving
Swimming and snorkelling
Dugongs and Turtles
Monkey Mia Wildsights is the only tour operator that gives you the opportunity to experience and see wildlife from the deck of an 18 metre catamaran “The Shotover” or from the comfort of a four wheel drive vehicle.
See the richness of Western Australia in a way few others have seen it …. You will not be disappointed.
Activites and Experiences at Monkey Mia Wildsights
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Marine Animal watching
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Aussie Lifestyle Typical Australian way of living
- Eco Tourism Relating to the natural environment, its protection and conservation. Product fitting this experiencee have been awarded an Eco Tourism Accreditation
- Educational Proving visitor with some type of instruction or learning experience
- Environmental Relating to the natural environment, its protection and conservation
- Marine Related to aquatic activities such as swimming, diving, snorkelling etc
- National Park
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Relaxation Unwind and take it easy
- Soft Adventure
- Water based Relating to any activity based on water
- Wilderness Uncultivated and still wild region of forests, scrub, bush and desert
- Wildlife Animals living in their natural environment or attractions that provide visitors with the opportunity to view a variety of wildlife
- World Heritage
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
Accommodation In Monkey Mia
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Monkey Mia.
More Tours In Monkey Mia
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Monkey Mia.