Adrift Learn to Surf Tours
Enjoy the soul of surfing with Adrift Learn to Surf Tours. Come along on a true surfing safari as we escape the crowds of the city and head north out of Perth. You will soon find yourself driving along beautiful white sandy beaches as we search to find the best waves. With our fully accredited coaches in the water by your side you will be cruising along waves all the way to the beach in no time.
After your first surfing session we stop for a healthy lunch and provide time to rest, sit back and enjoy the view. Once recharged we hit the surf again to fine tune your new surfing skills. By now it is mid afternoon and time to head home, we will drop you off having experienced the day in the life of a surfer.
With your enjoyment and safety our top priority we are confident it will be one of your best days downunder.
If you get hooked we also have available extended surf packages, why rush with a one day tour when you can relax over two or more days. Get more surfing experience and enjoy the magic at Lancelin Lodge YHA rated #2 in Australia. We also have overnight surf tours that include sunset viewing of the Pinnacles in Cervantes.
Please call 1800 094 480 to speak to our surf expert or to make your bookings.
Activites and Experiences at Adrift Learn to Surf Tours
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Off Road Driving
- Car park
- Active Requiring energetic action by participant
- Adventure Unusual and exciting experience or an endurance race consisting of a variety of adventure activities
- Aussie Lifestyle Typical Australian way of living
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Flora and Fauna
- Marine Related to aquatic activities such as swimming, diving, snorkelling etc
- National Park
- Nature based
- Off road Vehicle with some or all content taking place off a sealed road
- Relaxation Leisure
- Soft Adventure
- Visitor Information Centre
- Commentary Descriptive information provided during trip/tour.
- Drop off Transport of persons/car to hotels or specific locations in local area from arrival point.
- Pickup Transport of persons/cars etc from hotels or specific locations in local area to departure point
- Seat belts Seat Belts are fitted to the service transport
- Four Wheel Drive
Accommodation In Lancelin
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Lancelin.