Shark Bay Majestic Tours
Explore the Shark Bay World Heritage Area with Ron and Kate in a comfortable four-wheel drive vehicle. We specialize in personalised nature based tours of two to six people with the emphasis on client interests.
Francois Peron National Park. Enjoy a day communing with nature as we drive along the four wheel drive track to the tip of Cape Peron. You may see kangaroos, emus, goannas, thorny devils and birds ranging from the exquisite fairy wrens to wedge tailed and sea eagles. Wild flowers are abundant and spectacular in spring. Marvel at the spectacular scenery of brilliant red cliffs, white sandy beaches and turquoise sea. Dolphins, dugongs, sharks, giant rays and turtles are often seen swimming in the pristine waters below. At the Peron Homestead have a relaxing soak in the “Hot Tub” fed by an artesian bore.
Shell Beach. Explore this fascinating and unique beach made entirely of small white shells.
Stromatolites. One of the few places in the world where these prehistoric life forms are found growing. Find out why our planet owes its present existence to these organisms.
Steep Point and Zuytdorp Cliffs. This is an exiting very full day adventure for a minimum of four people which includes rugged four wheel driving, as we visit Steep Point which is the most Westerly point on the Australian Mainland and drive along the spectacularly rugged Zuytdorp Cliffs with the wild Indian Ocean crashing against them. The track takes us to areas rarely found without our knowledge and includes spectacular blowholes and thunderous bays. In winter, whales are often seen.
We can also take you to special places “off the beaten track” for other shell beach and stromatolite areas. We offer discounts for groups . Just tell us where you would like to go and we will get you there in comfort at an affordable rate.
Activites and Experiences at Shark Bay Majestic Tours
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Car park
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Rural/Country Relating to the rural/country lifestyle (ie agricultural or pastoral)
- Eco Tourism
- Environmental Relating to the natural environment, its protection and conservation
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- Food and Wine
- National Park A national park is an area that is recognised for its natural features that are protected by controlled access and usage
- Nature based
- Off road Vehicle with some or all content taking place off a sealed road
- Relaxation Leisure
- World Heritage
- Empty Nesters
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Tourism Council Australia
- Cheques Bank
- Money Order
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Commentary Descriptive information provided during trip/tour.
- Drop off Transport of persons/car to hotels or specific locations in local area from arrival point.
- Meal Dining facilities on service
- Resource Material
- Seat belts Seat Belts are fitted to the service transport
- Four Wheel Drive
Accommodation In Denham
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Denham.