Odyssey Charters offers a very affordable long term live aboard expedition to the beautiful and amazing Kimberley. We cover some of the Kimberley’s best kept secrets and place you amongst her rugged beauty. You will witness both the unspoilt natural beauty and spectacular scenery of the Lacepede Islands, Montgomery Reef, Prince Regent River, King Cascade, Camp Creek, Raft Point, Sale River, Horizontal Water Falls, Crocodile Creek and Cape Leveque then back to Broome.
Our Charters can be tailored to suit your requirements. The ten day cruise itinerary will take you to sites such as the Magnificent Prince Regent River, we can offer extended cruises to your choice of places. Expeditions are affordably priced at $3600 in 2005 for the ten days.
Visit our website for our 2004 Specials! On September 30th to October 9th 2004 we are offering two bookings and pay 50 percent for the second place. Our Rowley Shoals five day, six night dive expeditions are discounted by 10 percent if you book on board. This applies for October 15-21 2004 and October 24-30 2004.
A maximum of ten people onboard, ensures you of our personal attention for a truly memorable holiday experience. Unwind in the casual relaxed atmosphere you’ll find on board as our experienced crew guides you through many simply breathtaking locations along the Kimberley coast.
Experience endless picturesque coastal seascapes, marvel at nature’s ability to carve the landscape into magnificent water falls and gorges and step inside Aboriginal Art Galleries that have survived for centuries.
With two fast tenders in tow, nowhere is beyond our reach.
We’ll take you Croc spotting on the Prince Regent River and to the sea bird breeding grounds of Lacepede Island. Picnic at the spectacular Camp Creek waterways and take in the beauty of the Sale River Gorges.
Most attractions are at their best during April – November, gorges are full, waterfalls are flowing, flora and fauna are at their abundant best. Ideal conditions apply for hiking, exploring and experiencing one of the world’s most remote and tranquil destinations
Every day promises new and exciting adventures just waiting for you to discover…..
Odyssey Charters operate in :
The Kimberley Region from May to October
The Rowley Shoals from October to November
Monte Bello Islands In December
The Abrolhos Islands from December to May
Activites and Experiences at Odyssey Expeditions
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Fishing – Deep Sea
- Marine Animal watching
- Car park Car parking available on premises may be outdoor or undercover or security parking
- Public Transport Public Transport is available (taxi, bus, train, tram)
- Public toilet Facilities for personal hygiene
- Active Requiring energetic action by participant
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Cruise To sail from place to place for pleasure
- Diving To go below the surface of the water or a diving competition in a swimming or diving pool
- Eco Tourism
- Fishing Related to any fishing activities
- Flora and Fauna
- Historic/Heritage Nation’s historic buildings, monuments, countryside etc, especially when regarded worthy of preservation
- Island A piece of land completely surrounded by water
- Marine A location where visitors can observe dolphins in their natural habitat
- National Park
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Reef A reef is a ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the sea
- Relaxation Leisure
- Sport Suitable location for windsurfing
- Water based
- World Heritage
- Adult Getaway
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Money Order
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Drop off
- Host/Hostess Host or hostess is available on tour
- Meal Dining facilities on service
- Resource Material Resource materials such as brochures, handouts, maps provided to aid understanding of trip/tour.
- Toilet Toilet available
- Motor Vessel
Accommodation In Geraldton
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Geraldton.
- Abrolhos Reef Lodge
- African Reef Resort Hotel
- All Seasons Geraldton
- Batavia Coast Caravan Park
- Batavia Motor Inne
- Belair Gardens Caravan Park
- Best Western Hospitality Inn Geraldton
- Broadwater Marina Apartments Geraldton
- Champion Bay Bed and Breakfast
- Drummond Cove Holiday Park
- Geraldton’s Ocean West Holiday Units
- Greenough River Resort
- InTown Apartments
- Mahomets Village Holiday Villas
- Ocean Centre Hotel
- Sunset Beach Holiday Park
More Tours In Geraldton
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Geraldton.