Glide effortlessly on a 12.5 metre sailing catamaran to Rottnest, the Swan River or Broome and the Kimberley.
We would love to host your party on “Capella” and we make you a promise: “We will do all we can to ensure your guests have a memorable time!”
Personalised sailing boat charters to Rottnest Island, Carnac Island, and Perth’s famous Swan River – Sunset Cruises from November to March. Extended holidays and sunset cruises in Cable beach, Broome from April to October.
Charter1 provides visitors and locals with the ultimate sailing experience for both small and large groups. Features that they offer include marine wildlife interacting, whale watching, corporate functions, river and coastal cruises intimate sundowners, just to name a few.
“We aim to provide excellent services to both local and international clients, we are committed to educating youths within the community about marine life and sailing and we make you a promise:
“We will do all we can to ensure your guests have a memorable time!”
The flagship for Charter 1 – “Capella” is a new state of the art 12.5 metre luxury sailing catamaran. It is named after the biggest yellow star in the universe, and is easily seen from afar on the Swan River, thanks to its brilliant yellow hull. She has wrap-around glass with 360 views and she carries up to 41 passengers in luxury.
Cost of the boat hire (for groups up to 40 people) is: $640.00 for the first 2 hours; $280.00 per hour after that or $2100.00 per eight hour day or $2850.00 per 24 hours.
Catering is optional.
Small groups welcome.
Function coordinator available to help you organize you cruise.
Please refer to our website http://www.charter1.com.au for our lobster dinner cruise, individual bookings and special packages.
Activites and Experiences at Charter 1
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Marine Animal watching
- Car park
- Public Transport
- Public toilet Facilities for personal hygiene
- Taxi rank
- Australia Day
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Cruise To sail from place to place for pleasure
- Eco Tourism
- Fishing Related to any fishing activities
- Food and Wine
- Island A piece of land completely surrounded by water
- Marine A location where visitors can observe dolphins in their natural habitat
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- New Years Eve
- Relaxation Leisure
- Soft Adventure
- Water based A sailing experience / event
- Adult Getaway
- Gay and Lesbian
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Charter Vessel Association
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Tourism Council Australia
- Visitor Information Centre
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Commentary Descriptive information provided during trip/tour.
- Drop off
- Host/Hostess Host or hostess is available on tour
- Meet & Greet Welcoming service on arrival
- Toilet Toilet available
- Sailing Vessel
Accommodation In Fremantle
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Fremantle.
- 100 Hubble Accommodation
- Boatshed Apartment Fremantle
- Callan Apartments
- Coogee Beach Holiday Park
- Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
- Fothergills of Fremantle
- Fremantle Colonial Accommodation
- Fremantle Monument Hill View Apartment
- Fremantle Village
- Freo Mews Executive Apartments
- Mole End Cottage
- Morgano Fish
- Morgano Sea
- Morgano Star
- Mosman Beach (self-serviced) Apartments
- Norfolk Hotel
- Number Six Properties
- Pier 21 Resort
- Port Mill Bed and Breakfast
- Quest Harbour Village Apartments
- Stone’s Throw
- TradeWinds Hotel Fremantle
- Westerley Accommodation: Self-contained in Fremantle
- Woodman Point Holiday Park