Pemberton Discovery Tours
Explore spectacular sand dunes, drive on endless beaches and touch towering Karri forests whilst discovering some of the best wildflowers in Western Australia on the half-day “Beach and Forest Off Road Adventure”. This nature based tour takes you through the Yeagarup Dunes, Great Southern Ocean, and the D’Entrecasteaux and Warren National Parks near Pemberton.
You will experience a diversity of wildlife from kangaroos, snakes, emus and forest Red Tailed Black Cockatoo and other bird life unique to this pristine area. River valleys to towering Karri forest, down to the dense coastal forests. Do some bush walking, birdwatching, see wildlife, flora and fauna, maybe the odd kangaroo and our beautiful wildflowers, then this is the tour for you. You will have the opportunity to take photographs, go wine tasting or even whale watching.
Feel like fishing on a deserted beach? Then catch that elusive fish on our Beach Safari Tour.
Graeme will reveal tales of Aboriginal history, early pioneering settlers and even show some of their early horse drawn trails in the security and comfort of our four wheel drive (4wd) vehicle.
Enjoy Pemberton’s wonderful wines in safety on the Pemberton Wine Tour and meet the people that own the wineries.
Our other tours include the Pemberton Wine Tour, Surf Fishing Safari’s, Tag along tours as well as a Bibbulmun Track Drop Off service to local points on the track.
Graeme and Toni have completed Safari Guide Training with Graeme also having 15 years experience in four wheel driving with safety and survival certification under his belt. They also have a number of contracted guides who work on the same eco principles to ensure they all deliver a quality product to you.
We are close to Manjimup, Walpole and the Tree Top Walk. Talk to us and we can organise a specialised tour.
Be daring! Go to places that you would not be able to get to or even know about. Try something different and learn something new with Pemberton Discovery Tours. Our tours will be the highlight of your holiday.
Contact us or visit our website for further information.
Activites and Experiences at Pemberton Discovery Tours
- Aussie Host
- Better Business Program
- National Tourism Accreditation Program
- Outdoor Tour Operators Association Australia
- Tour Guiding Association
- Off Road Driving
- Fishing – Beach
- Bush Tucker
- Animal Viewing
- Wine Tasting
- Car park
- Checkin Desk
- Public Transport Public Transport is available (taxi, bus, train, tram)
- Public toilet Facilities for personal hygiene
- Waiting Area
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Australia Day
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Chinese New Year
- Eco Tourism
- Environmental Relating to the natural environment, its protection and conservation
- Flora and Fauna
- Food and Wine
- National Park
- Nature based Relating to the natural environment
- Off road Vehicle with some or all content taking place off a sealed road
- Soft Adventure Experiencing some adventure but in comfort and style
- Wildflower The flower of an uncultivated plant
- Adult Getaway
- Empty Nesters
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Tourism Council Australia
- Visitor Information Centre
- Commentary Descriptive information provided during trip/tour.
- Drop off Transport of persons/car to hotels or specific locations in local area from arrival point.
- Meal Dining facilities on service
- Meet & Greet Welcoming service on arrival
- Pickup Transport of persons/cars etc from hotels or specific locations in local area to departure point
- Resource Material Resource materials such as brochures, handouts, maps provided to aid understanding of trip/tour.
- Seat belts Seat Belts are fitted to the service transport
- Four Wheel Drive
Accommodation In Pemberton
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Pemberton.
- Beedelup House Cottages
- Best Western Pemberton Hotel
- Big Brook Cottages
- Comfort Inn Karri Forest Motel
- Donnelly Lakes
- Forest Lodge Resort & Broadaxe Restaurant
- Gloucester Motel
- Hawke Brook Chalets
- Karri Valley Chalets
- Karri Valley Resort
- Marima Cottages
- Old Picture Theatre Apartments
- Pemberton Breakaway Cottages
- Pemberton Caravan Park
- Pemberton Farm Chalets
- Pemberton Forest Stay
- Pemberton Lavender & Berry Farm, Cafe & Cottages
- Peppermint Grove Retreat
- Pump Hill Farm Cottages
- Treen Ridge Estate B & B
- Treenbrook Cottages
- Warren River Resort
More Tours In Pemberton
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Pemberton.