Buccaneer Sea Safaris
Buccaneer Sea Safaris have operated in the Kimberley region for over 15 years. Buccaneer Sea Safaris have extensive local knowledge of the coastal and inland areas, as well as the flora, fauna and sea life. This enables them to offer unique sea, air and land safaris designed for the most adventurous traveller.
Become part of an original eco adventure through the isolated and spectacular West Kimberley coast. The Buccaneer Archipelago offers awe inspiring scenery cruising amongst its 1,000 islands, rugged gorges, spectacular waterways and untouched beaches. Encounter estuarine crocodiles in their natural habitat and see an abundance of sea, bird and wildlife and exquisite flora that will captivate the most experienced traveller.
Buccaneer Sea Safaris typically conducts Eco Safari camping tours from two days up to 14 days, retaining a high respect for the environment at all times.
Whilst on a Buccaneer Sea Safari activities can include fishing, snorkelling, reef walking, oystering, gorge trekking, swimming, bushwalking, shell collecting, mud crabbing, viewing ancient Aboriginal rock art, whale, dolphin and turtle watching.
The vessel “Utopia” is a spacious 12 metre twin engine aluminium fly bridge motor cruiser, launched in May 1995, with a cruising speed of 16 knots it will ensure a safe and comfortable cruise. “Utopia” is especially designed for sea safaris in remote Kimberley waters.
Derby is only a couple of hours drive from Broome in the north of Western Australia. Come and explore the Kimberley with Buccaneer Safaris.
Activites and Experiences at Buccaneer Sea Safaris
- Fishing – Beach
- Fishing – Estuary
- Bush Tucker
- Marine Animal watching
- Checkin Desk Checkin Desk available
- Public toilet Facilities for personal hygiene
- Waiting Area Waiting area is provided
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Adventure Unusual and exciting experience or an endurance race consisting of a variety of adventure activities
- Aussie Lifestyle
- Beach A beach attraction is a beach area that is recognised for its scenic beauty, recreational opportunities, environmental state, and/or fauna population. Recreational vehicles can be driven on a number of beaches around Australia
- Cruise To sail from place to place for pleasure
- Eco Tourism Relating to the natural environment, its protection and conservation. Product fitting this experiencee have been awarded an Eco Tourism Accreditation
- Fishing Related to any fishing activities
- Flora and Fauna Relating to Plant and Animal Life
- Food and Wine
- Island A piece of land completely surrounded by water
- Marine Related to aquatic activities such as swimming, diving, snorkelling etc
- Nature based
- Relaxation Leisure
- Remote Remote and usually uninhabited or sparsely inhabitd areas of Australia
- Soft Adventure
- Sport Bushwalking
- Water based
- Wilderness Uncultivated and still wild region of forests, scrub, bush and desert
- World Heritage
- Empty Nesters
- Charter Vessel Association
- Visitor Information Centre
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Drop off Transport of persons/car to hotels or specific locations in local area from arrival point.
- Host/Hostess Host or hostess is available on tour
- Meal Dining facilities on service
- Meet & Greet Welcoming service on arrival
- Pickup Transport of persons/cars etc from hotels or specific locations in local area to departure point
- Resource Material Resource materials such as brochures, handouts, maps provided to aid understanding of trip/tour.
- Toilet Toilet available
- Motor Vessel
Accommodation In Derby
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Derby.