Sunsea Cruises invites you to experience the Great Barrier Reef just off the Townsville coast in sunny North Queensland.
In under two hours, they will have their clients snorkelling or diving through the crystal clear waters, discovering the unbelievable colours of the tropical fish and coral.
Sunsea Cruises visits pristine John Brewer Reef four days per weeks and takes a maximum of 150 passengers to keep the experience personal and uncrowded for passengers. Days of operation are Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
Activites and Experiences at Sunsea Cruises
- Cruising Cruise to John Brewer Reef which is one and a half hours from Townsville.
- Scuba-Diving Introductory and certified dives available (extra charge applies).
- Learning/Lessons/Tuition Learn to snorkel and scuba dive. Also learn about the Great Barrier Reef through a glass bottom boat.
- Snorkelling Unlimited snorkelling available to view coral and marine life.
- Swimming Unlimited on the reef.
- Animal Viewing
- Marine Animal watching Coral and tropical marine life are discovered through snorkelling and scuba diving.
- Water-based Swimming, snorkelling, scuba diving, glass bottom boats.
- Car park Car parking available. A fee is payable on week days.
- Checkin Desk Check in desk located at departure point.
- Public Transport Taxi and Bus.
- Public phone Just down the road a couple of metres.
- Public toilet Toilets available at departure point and on board boat.
- Taxi rank Taxi rank available at departure point and on return.
- Waiting Area Waiting area provided at departure point.
- Active Snorkelling, scuba diving.
- Adventure Viewing marine life underwater.
- Cruise Cruise to John Brewer Reef.
- Diving Introductory and certified dives available. (Extra cost involved).
- Educational Education on Great Barrier Reef.
- Environmental Learning to protect and preserve the reef.
- Marine Swimming, snorkelling, diving, glass bottom boat.
- National Park World heritage area – Great Barrier Reef.
- Nature based Exploring the Great Barrier Reef.
- Reef Exploring the Great Barrier Reef.
- Wildlife Coral and marine life.
- World Heritage The Great Barrier Reef.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Adult Getaway
- Empty Nesters
- Gay and Lesbian
- Meetings Incentive Conventions
- Townsville Enterprises
- American Express
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Cheques Bank
- Electronic Funds Transfer at Point of Sale
- Master Charge
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Resource Material
- Glass Bottom Boat
Accommodation In Townsville
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Townsville.
- A & A Holiday Apartments
- Aquarius On The Beach
- Best Western Castle Lodge Motel
- Billabong Lodge Motel
- City Oasis Inn
- Highpoint Apartment
- Holiday Inn Townsville
- Holiday Villa By The Strand
- Jupiters Townsville Hotel and Casino
- Quality Hotel Southbank
- Quest Townsville
- Ridgemont Executive Motel
- Seagulls Resort on the Seafront
- Spanish Lace Motor Inn
- Summit Motel
- Townsville Plaza Hotel
- Townsville Seaside Apartments
- Villas – Townsville Holiday Units, The
More Tours In Townsville
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Townsville.