The Fraser Island Company
The Fraser Island Company conducts one, two and three day advanced eco-accredited touring safaris to World Heritage Listed Fraser Island. All tours depart Hervey Bay, a popular resort town, 300 kilometres north of Brisbane.
Travelling in comfortable air conditioned four wheel drive coaches, the eco-wilderness safari visits many of the island’s highlights including freshwater lakes, the Maheno Shipwreck, lush rainforests, coloured sands and magnificent 75 mile beach. Passengers enjoy a tropical buffet lunch and afternoon tea.
Fraser exclusive tours boast superior comfort, meals, service and attention with a maximum of 16 people. Passengers enjoy a small, seat belt equipped custom built vehicle, binoculars to closely view the magnificent flora and fauna and have access to a wildlife library. Lunch comprises reef fish or steak, fresh fruit and salads with wine and beer. Morning tea is also provided. Fraser Exclusive Tours is the ideal way for visitors seeking greater appreciation of Fraser Island in a personalised and comfortable manner. German speaking guides are available.
The two day safari offers a fun filled tour of the island’s treasures, including rainforests, perched lakes, sweeping beaches and spectacular flora and fauna. Quality meals and comfortable twin tented accommodation is provided. The two day safari is ideal for the young or young at heart. Accommodation upgrades are available.
The Fraser Island Exclusive Camping adventure is an up market three day tour providing passengers with the opportunity to explore areas not frequented by other tour companies. This tour allows guests numerous opportunities to hike, swim, fish and genuinely savour the treasures of Fraser Island. Camp in style in the permanent tent city at Cathedral Beach and enjoy delicious prepared meals. Small groups guarantee personalised attention.
Activites and Experiences at Fraser Island Company, The
- National Ecotourism Certification Program (EcoCertification)
- World Heritage
- Car park Available at departure point.
- Checkin Desk Located at departure point.
- Public Transport Available in Hervey Bay.
- Public phone Located at departure point and at lunch stop.
- Public toilet Available at departure points and various spots en route.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Guests learn about Aboriginal history.
- Beach Guests travel along 75 mile beach.
- Eco Tourism This tour is advance eco accredited.
- Educational Guests can learn about Fraser Island.
- Flora and Fauna Guests see vast flora and fauna.
- Island Biggest sand island in the world.
- National Park Fraser Island is a national park.
- Nature based This is a nature based tour.
- Off road This tour is all off road. Travel is in four wheel drive vehicles.
- Rainforest Stroll through rainforest areas.
- Soft Adventure This tour provides soft adventure.
- Wilderness Guests view wildlife and wildflowers in a wilderness environment.
- Wildflower Guests view wildlife and wildflowers in a wilderness environment.
- Wildlife Guests view wildlife and wildflowers in a wilderness environment.
- World Heritage Fraser Island is world heritage listed.
- RTN, QH and National Distributors (TQ)
- Empty Nesters
- Australian Tourism Export Council
- Fraser Coast
- Fraser Coast South Burnett
- Tourism Sunshine Coast
- Sunlover Holidays
- Tourism Council Australia
- American Express
- Cheques By Arrangement
- Diners Club
- Money Order
- Australian Travellers Cheque
- Resource Material
- Four Wheel Drive
Accommodation In Fraser Island
Discover some of the accommodation nearby in Fraser Island.
More Tours In Fraser Island
Experience some of the other tour ideas around Fraser Island.